Filler now ig

This is actually better if it was a filler.

"What?!" Everyone yelled as soon as the word quarantine came out from slender.

"Look children I didn't make the rules, zalgo did, and he's being paranoid I know we can just heal but still, we need to listen to him. He is the king of the underground and my boss too." Slender states before turning around and leaving,
"Welp, guess I'll die" yn shrugged and laid on the couch.
"Same" Jane stated plainly and sat beside her on the arm of the couch.
"I'll be joining you!" A few of the boys volunteered and sat around you.
"Ohp." Yn laughed.

Jane groaned and hugged her, "sis why are you so warrrrrmmmm", yn laughed and flicked her head, "I don't know, why are you so cold?" Jane rolled her eyes as a the tv played some 'scary' videos. "Wow, if only I would pop up as scary," Yn laughed and as if she already knew, there, on the screen was a video, a video of her. Every one turned and looked at her, "wait what's this all about? Are you trying to prank us?" Jane asks as she sits up. The video was yn, in-front of a house fighting two police men. Tearing them apart and then turning to the camera, before it falls on the ground. The last bit shows her killing the camera man and disappearing into the woods, the video cutting off soon after police sirens call out. Yn facepalm, "shit I forgot to destroy the camera that night!"
They all compliment her on the way she killed before shrugging off the video.
They watch the tv and chat for a bit before yn cuts in,

"I want a sugar daddy."

Yn plainly remarked as everyone just gives her a weird look.
"I can be your sugar daddy~" offender smirks at her, "yeah you fit the part but your broke as shit so no." Yn poker faced at him before talking with the other boys who applied to be her sugar daddy. She groaned when they all began fighting with eachother, "I hate this familyyy!" She sluggishly made her way to her room, shadow(s e n p a i) watched her with worry, she plopped on the bed face first as she sat there unsure of what to do now that she has to stay home. She pulls out her phone and reads a few stories on wapptad before switching to Touyube. She pondered if she should go on Omegal to mess with people or do something not so boring.

She thought about it when suddenly she got a message from slender.
'Dear children, it seems as though a few adventures are coming this way. I advise you to hide as I adjust our home to better lure them in, for the few that need to kill, now is your chance to get food. I only see 5 so it should be easy. The rest of you come to my office, I have something to hide you, so you can watch and enjoy the show.'

I grin and I see shadow with an eager look. I get my costume and weapon, the walls of my room now dirty with chipped paint and holes in the few bits of furniture. I walk down the hall, the wall that was before covered in beautiful red wall paper, now tattered and ripped. The soft elegant rug that ran down the hall, now torn and covered with fallen planks,rocks, and dirt. The doors that opened to everyone's decorative rooms, was now broken, gone, fallen, or chipped. Their rooms also were full of debris and it looked as if a tornado was let loose inside. The stairs which use to be smooth, shiny wood, looked rotten and it had holes that led to the basement, the living room, dining room, and kitchen also looked decayed and destroyed. It really did look abandoned and those people wouldn't be able to tell otherwise. I saw e.j l.j and Jin, all standing at the bottom of the stairs waiting for me, I smirked as shadow helped hide them, he was more powerful now that there wasn't any light inside the house. Only the moonlight that peered in threw the holes in the wall and the busted windows.

Oh was this gonna be a good night~

Oh how she was going to eat up those words.

[ To be continued ]
Do you guys use headphones? Just asking cuz I might add 8d sound effects/music to listen to as you read.
Yeah okay Gn I'll probably update in 24 hrs.