[22/25]

Yn sighed as she woke up to yelling and a killer headache, oh how she wished she could just curl up and die. She squinted as her phone's screen blared at her in the darkness of the room she laid in, she sighed as she realized today was her day to do laundry. She stretched and let out a quiet groan as she sluggishly slipped out of bed, throwing on a large shirt and some sweats before throwing her hair into a messy high ponytail. Gathering her dirty clothes and carrying them to the shared truck, she sighed as she realized she'd have to do this another 50 times or so. She knocked on dear masky's door and was caught off guard as said guy dumped his two full baskets onto her hands, "yo- why the fuck you got this much clothes??" Yn asked carefully placed the baskets on the ground, "one of them is hoodies, he had a mission this morning so he gave me his clothes." masky shrugged and turned to leave.

"Wait- the keys."

Masky threw the keys at her and she caught them with one hand, thanking him before leaving with the baskets. She knocked on jeff's door a couple of times, he didn't answer to any, which angered her, "Just give me the baskets!!"

"Come get them yourself!!"

The house was then filled with jeff's high pitched screaming and crying, along with yn's yelling. The other pastas peaked from behind the little safety of their room doors, seeing an angry yn huff as she walked out of jeff's room. On the ground was a weak jeff struggling to hand her his basket, shaking ether of fear or pain, maybe both. She angrily left to put away the basket, leaving a scary silence to roam over the house residents.

She walked back into the home and smiled as everyone came with their baskets, offering to put it in themselves. She said it was fine and to just leave it by the door. They followed her instructions before running off in fear, she used some levitation and loaded the baskets onto the truck. She slipped on her sneakers and grabbed a bag of chips, walking to the truck making sure she had the rolled hundred dollars in her tiny purse.

 She slipped on her sneakers and grabbed a bag of chips, walking to the truck making sure she had the rolled hundred dollars in her tiny purse

(I love this thing idk)

She snickered at the tiny bag and stuffed the roll of money into the bag. She put the car on reversed and pulled out to a hidden path they had, she soon drove off to the roads. She finally arrived at the 'Double Bubble' shop. She laughed at the laundry's weird name before changing into a human disguise.

[if you didn't read before, your pasta form is raven hair, light red eyes, and your skin color is default white to show that your basically dead since your blood was drained but if you have colored skin and don't want the dead skin just ignore it.]

Her hair became (hc), her eyes a (ec) and her skin had a soft tan to it. [Ignore it, don't fight about it if you don't like what was chosen out, I just decided to choose a default.

Yn was in a public area so she took the baskets by hand, only she took them 3 baskets at a time. She filled a lot of the machines, and then she sat in one of the chairs, scrolling through intza. She got up and changed her 100 for coins, the few other people there gave her a curious look before turning away when she noticed. She looked at the time and chalked it up to 30 minutes before going to a small cafe next door. She ordered a frap and looked around, the inner design was very cute and cozy. Her eyes were then met by someone she didn't think she would run into again. Yn grinned as she went over and sat in front of the boy who had his head in his laptop. 

"Hi." 

He snapped his head up and looked at yn who sat in front of him, then behind himself, before turning back to her, "I think you're in the wrong booth.." Yn waved her hand, "not at all! I just thought you were cute so I came to say hi!" 'As if..' The confused male looked at her before turning back to whatever he was doing. "thanks."

'Wow, a hot girl hits on you, and that's how you act?' Yn thought and got up to get her drink, the male thinking she left for good before she sat right next to him. "So whatcha lookin at?" She asked leaning over and looking at his screen. It was a page full of info on- "Nothing." He turned away closing his laptop. "So you like serial killers myths?" She asked sipping her warm frap. 

He blinked at her, "They aren't myths! I saw one with my own two eyes!! and it even attacked me!!" He glared at her as she just took a long sip of her drink. "uh-huh... Where is the proof?" "here!" He lifted his jacket and revealed her signature cut on him. She smirked and poked it. He smacked her hand and yelled at her to not touch him, "Soooo.. what's so interesting about those creepypastas?" She asked tilting her head, "How-" "I have fast eyes." 

He hesitantly opened his laptop and explained who the creepypastas were and how he wished to meet someone very beautiful, talented, and very amazing- called Yn uwu-

[stop flattering yourself.]

no ❤.

He opened his camera roll and on it, he showed a video he took when he was jogging, coming across the M̶o̶n̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ beauty, killing a family and two officers. he showed a clip of it walking into the forest and disappearing. "I'm not sure if it was a male or female but I strongly believe it to be a man, he had incredible force, and I saw short black hair, and the voice seemed to be distorted for some reason, maybe he was a smoker?.."

"What if it was a girl?"

"No female could fight like that"

"thankyou."

"your welco- what?"

Yn smirked at him as she gave him a hallucination of her face distorted and twisted into something horrifying. She made it disappear and gave him her cup, "You can have my DNA, but it won't help you or the police to crack this case~" she smirked and left to finish up the laundry. She packed the now clean clothes and drove off to wcD's for a quick snack. She happily ate her mini-hashbrowns as she arrived home. Yn kicked the front door open, startling ben,  "I'm home putas!!" "When did you learn spanish??" "I didn't" 

Yn teleported all the baskets into everyone's rooms before crashing on the couch, sharing her nuggets with Ben-child who asked her if she had boobs only to be met with a smack to the back of the head, "Dumbass look at my flat ass chest do you see any shit here???" 

"True, "

"Can't believe that even you got bigger tits than me..Sighhh"

"Nnn- wait what-"

Yn is being weird yall, 

anyway do yall wanna just choose what to do next chapter?

Crack chapter

Filler

some action(give me specificss)

Flirting with ppl? what do yall want---

Vote and for that last one just add more info on what 👀