{2/25}

EDITED

Chpt. Name: new friend or just a fan slave?
(YouTuber: Noble | song: CRADLES)

???? POV
I see a 2 story cabin with it's lights on.

I guess I can kill the people here and keep the house.
I hear shouting close by but I have great hearing and night vision so they are pretty close.

I -in a panick- jump into the widow breaking it and hitting my head.

I land face first so I got up and sat on my ass holding my head.

'im so stupid'

Your POV

I grunt but I get out of bed with a dagger in hand and some in my pocket.
I quietly walk down stairs and see a guy with a sleeveless black jacket,pants and vans.
He also had a white mask that had a bloody smile;

(Will draw again,promise)

He was on the ground holding his head, my window all broken with shards on the ground.

He noticed me and got up pulling his knife out.
I pull out my dagger and throw it at him, it only miss by a bit so it scared him.

He puts his knife away and tried to climb out but I pull him into the room.
I grinned evilly, "you're not going anywhere.. not without a SMILE"
I laugh raising my knife.

"Smiles?" He asks as I look at him.
"Yes?" I grin.
Then he starts squealing behind his mask.

"Uh," I let out as I stare at his confusing reaction, "What are you doing."
"I'm you're number 1 fan" He squeals and looks at me.

"My What." I ask confused. 'Fan? I have fans?¿?" I thought.
"Well you were- I mean are- cool so I decided to be just like you!" He said, a cheer lacing his voice.

"Oh....k..."I mumble as I take in the fact some people admire me and want to be me or some dumb shit like that.
I sighed i take a bit of time processing it all.
"Sit on my couch, I'll get you a drink." I demand before walking over to a bag of water bottles.

I sit next to him on the couch and toss a bottle to him.
"Why did you come here?"I ask sipping on my water.
"I'm hiding from the cops"

"Don't tell me you brought them here"
I said in a upset tone.
" I d-didn't! I l-lost them but I just w-wanted to be sure t-that they c-couldn't find me b-because i-"

"Wait, let me guess why" I cut in.
"O-ok?" He stutters out.

"You killed someone and got cought so you ran for it and you ended up here, am I right?"

"Y-yea how did y-you kno-"

"You're covered in blood, and from what I can see, you don't seem injured, which means it isn't yours"

"O-oh yeah, I didn't realize" he laughed taking off his mask.
He had the same jet black eyes as his hair and two scars that started on the corners of his mouth stretching to his top lip.

"Your stupid" I chuckle.
He rolled his eyes as I laughed.

I roll my eyes jokingly mimicking him and laugh before asking, "What's your name?"

"Jack,smiling Jack,"
"You?"

"I'm (y/n) or like you know me, smiles"

I get up and go get my knife I had left behind once in a chase.
The police took it for evidence so I broke in, the public heard about it so i was on the news for quite a while.
So most people knew about me.