{1/25}

Edited;
Title; A target and a break in.

"SMILE"
The voice insanely laughed as the young girl muffledly cried under the gloves hand.
The person then quickly slit the young girls throat ending her life fast.

The hooded figure then dissected the young child then carved a smile into her face before dropping her body on the floor.
The figure turned around and saw a young child staring, her body being still.
The figure walked up to her and then patted her head.

"Y-you're- you're s-smiles?"
She asked shakingly as the hooded figure slowly squatted till they were face to face.
A low chuckle was led out as the hooded figure let their hood fall.
A short jet black set of hair hid the figure's eyes, but not the sharp teeth that was showing in their mouth.
The child gasped but then went limp as smiles finished what they came for, the family's organs, but it's Food.

It digged through their fridge before grabbing food and walking out the house and to the woods.
It stopped when it heard a twig snap, it hadn't stepped on anything.

It saw a arm sticking out a tree.
It smiled creepily as it pretended to not know that this new stalker was here, fallowing it "quietly."
It hummed quietly to a song while walking.

Then it squatted then stuck it's foot out before spinning around causing the person to fall.
The figure stood tall looking down at the young man with a camera.

It laughed as the kid froze.
"Thought you'd got me hu?"
It laughed stepping on the boys stomach rather ruffly.

The camera record as the figure got close, the cloudless sky making the moon shine light illuminated half their face.
The figure got face to face but before it could do anything to the boy, it heard a familiar siren in the distance.
The kid look up as he also heard it.
He took the chance and screamed loudly for help.
This cause the figure to pull out their sharp knife.

It cut a small toxic sign into the boys neck.
Then It laughed loudly,
"I'll come back for you, your family, and friends"
Then the figure stood up and looked into the camera.

"SMILE" it laughed before running into the forest, and disappearing from both the kid and the camera's view.

A police ran up to the young man with gun, "sir are you ok?" the cop asked looking around him Incase the killer was hiding somewhere. The man looked up, "I'm fine..." he stood up looking at the spot where it was.

Both men walked out not knowing a pair of glowing (e/c) eyes fallowed every step they took.
The figure laughed as the man pointed to his camera.
The figure walked into the dark set of woods laughing, "this will be fun."

The figure fallowed the flower path thinking of when to strike the young man.
The figure walked up into their 2 story house and stepped right in.

They placed their food in the fridge before walking into the laundry room.
The figure threw its jacket and pants into the machine before throwing in a pod, shutting the lid, and turning it on.
It sighed as it walked to it room and to their closet.
It got tight shorts,and a large shirt.

The figure walked into it their bathroom with their set of pjs.
The figure sighed as she looked into her eyes.
"Today was boring." She quietly mumbled as she rubbed her temples.
She changed quick and then she jumped onto her soft, relaxing bed.

She was about to fall asleep when glass breaking and a thump was heard downstairs.
She sighed and grabbed her knife before walking down stairs quietly.

She peeked from the corner and saw a man.

Sorry you had to reread.
But that's all.