I Found An Autobot 2.0

AGENTS of cemetery wind tore apart the small home of a perfect looking little family.

"I don't care what you have to do. Find those documents! I need that information. "

They tore everything apart; every shelf, every couch and chair cushion broke every glass, tore floor boards up and tore dry walls down.

"Sir. They're not here, the family or the documents. "

The man growled slamming his fist into the wall, leaving a good sized hole to match nicely with the rest of the destruction left in their wake. Another agent entered from a side door with a surprise look plastered on his face. He pointed behind him and gulped.

"The car is missing from the garage. They must've left not too long ago. "

"Then what are you doing here?! Go find them. Now! Track them down and bring them in. We cannot let them get away with such critical information! I need to know where it's hidden. "

The men took off in their vehicles and searched the town high and low for hours. At almost midnight, Savoy received a call. "Sir. You need to see this. I'm sending my coordinates. "

He drove impatiently to their location to find red and blue flashing lights. He saw a blue Honda being pulled from the water and two bodies on the ground covered with damp sheets.

"Damnit. "

A man walked up to the car and removed his glasses to look him in the eyes.

"What is this. " Savoy demanded rather frustratingly.

"Seems they drove their car off the bridge. " He informed. Savoy grabbed the man's collar and got close in his face.

"Can we recover anything they kept a secret? What about the daughter? The son? "

"I- I don't know sir. They're locations are unknown. But the car... I believe the daughter was in the accident. And the son is know where to be found. I'm- im sorry sir. There's nothing we can do now- "

"Bullshit. I'll find a way. I'm getting that information. "

He peeled off into the night leaving his men shaking in their boots after the look of murder on his stone cold face. What the agent failed to inform him, was that the daughter escaped with her life.

When he discovered that she was only twelve years old, he thought back to his nine year old waiting for him at home... he couldn't give it away and let Savoy assume she died in the crash as well. Hoping he wouldn't be caught for disobeying Savoy and hoping she didn't get discovered alive and well.

         HOURS later, at the hospital Ivory was finished with check ups and stitches and was resting comfortably in a quiet room. The man who saved her, Micheal entered a few short minuets after. Her eyes opened slightly.

"Hello Ivory. How are you feeling? " He sat down beside her bed and smiled. She said nothing, but tears welled up in her eyes.

"My mom? D-Dad..? " She whispered. He gave a sympathetic look and shook his head.

"I'm sorry. They did not survive the crash. From the autopsy it seems they died directly on impact. So they did not suffer, if that's of any comfort to you. Do you understand? "

He asked. Ivory nodded and let the tears fall. "I've done some research myself and am setting you up to live with your uncle Kevin. Do you remember him by any chance? He's downstairs but I would like to ensure you're okay with this before sending him up. "

Ivory nodded, remembering the fond memories of visiting uncle Kevin's lake house on holidays. She has last seen him two years ago on Christmas.

"Alright. I'll be back up. "

He left the room and moments later entered with another man. Ivory noticed he had changed drastically in those two years she last seen him; he was taller, he had grown a beard and grown his hair out to his shoulder blades. He wore a white shirt, jeans and a big brown coat and boots.

"That's her? Gosh she's so big, I haven't seen my niece in almost two years now...  I can't believe.. her mother, my sister... god. " He swallowed hard and stepped towards the bed and sat down.

"Mr. Garcia, correct? " Micheal asked bringing in a clipboard.

"Yeah. Kevin Garcia. " He responded. Micheal brought in another chair and sat down. He clicked open his pen and look at the paper. "So as I mentioned to you before, Ivory will need to be placed into a new residence... but when we visited her current home we found this.. "

He pulled out some photos and took them with shock. His sisters home had been destroyed. Everything in the room had been broken and shattered. "Who did this? "

"We don't know. We have no reports of a break-in, the neighbors did not witness nor hear and disturbance so we have come to a block in the investigation. They believe it has something to do with the accident though. "

"Like someone drove them off the road on purpose? " Kevin asked. Micheal shook his head.

"No. As if they drove off the bridge... well... themselves. Perhaps running from something? "

Micheal asked. Kevin stood angrily. "Excuse me? "

Micheal crossed his arms. "I know how it sounds- "

Kevin scoffed. "How dare you say my sister and her husband killed themselves! You think they'd try to kill their own kid daughter too?!

He whispered loudly. Micheal looked up at him calmly.

"No sir I do not. I just need to asses every possibility of the case. I am a doctor, not an investigator. Still, they have asked me to gather information on this case because of the trust this little girl placed in me. She would not speak to the officers. "

Kevin turned to the sleeping Ivory. "I- understand. I apologize it's just.. "

"No need to apologize. You have lost loved ones, I understand you are going through a lot. Now back to Ivory, she will need a new place of residence. You are the next of kin, do you agree to sign the papers and allow child services to conduct random wellness visits to check on your home and allow your niece to remain with you? "

Kevin sat back down and placed his head in his hands as he looked to the girl laying on the hospital bed. "Of course I do. "

There was a moment of silence.

"Have they heard anything about her brother? My nephew Brandon? " Micheal shook his head and gave his the papers to sign.

"I wasn't aware that there was a brother. " Micheal said, glancing back at the child crying to herself in the bed.