I Found An Auntobot 2.0

I'm back bitches.

Continuing onward!

——>

        IVORY awoke as she felt a strong poke to her side. She pried her eyes open with a yawn and came face to face with Drift. She was sore, but feeling much better.

"Sorry to wake you. Are you feeling alright?"

Ivory smiled lightly. He seemed to care... something she'd miss having, someone caring for her other than herself.

"I'm alright now I think. Just sore. "

"That's good to hear. I hate to bring bad news but we must go now, we've been discovered. " She clambered up, careful as she remembered her stitches when big movements cause her pain.

"I estimate two minuets before they're here. " Ironhide states, transforming into his alt mode as Will stepped up into his passenger side. She glanced around nervously, seeing familiar black cars coming down the road. The landscape was highly unfamiliar.

"Wait where are we? "

"Texas. " He replied.

She gaped, looking out the window. "Texas? How did we get here?! Jesus, how long was I out for... we were in freaking Louisiana yesterday.."

She gaped in shock as she dusted her clothes off and look at Drift kneeling beside her. He chuckled at her reaction.

"We are very fast. "

"Yeah I guess so. " Ivory breathed out.

He transformed to allow the human girl to step inside safely. He speed up as the small group of Autobots took off followed by black SUV's, belonging to Cemetery Wind. Will waved towards them from the drivers seat of Ironhide. Drifts windows remained down as Will poked his head out and motioned in the opposite direction they were going.

"Split up! After we lose them, head east! There's an old gas station about 20 miles from here, we can rendezvous there! Alright? "

Drift flashed his lights in understanding. I nodded, understanding their plan. I noticed a black dot in the sky, it moved quickly across the clouds.

Must be a bird.

Ivory took a glance behind them to see Drifts tires kicking up dirt, leaving a trail as the cars followed them.  She turned back around nervously and seen the black dot had come closer. But it was moving too fast and far to steady to be a bird.

"Uhh hey guys? What.. is that-?"

Will looked towards what ivory had pointed to and curse. "Good eye Ivory, guys we got a helicopter twelve o' clock! Get outta here now! Ironhide and I will lead them away, Drift find somewhere to lay low and rendezvous tomorrow at dawn. Hurry! "

The helicopter flew past , did a 360 and came barreling towards us. Ivory gasped as masked men hung from the sides and began firing at the two alien vehicles. The girl ducked her head out of instinct as Drift peeled out of their line of fire.

"Holy shi-! "

Drift swung the seatbelt around her middle and secured it tightly for her safety as things got bumpier. He took off faster than a bullet, or so it seemed to the girl in his passenger seat.

Ivory winced, feeling the seatbelt rub against her stitches. By now they had to of opened back up. She could feel it.

Drift, after many professional maneuvers, managed to lose cemetery wind. He sat in an old parking garage inside a small low populated town for awhile.