I Found An Autobot 2.0

IVORY wiped her brow of sweat. She leaned against the car, breathing heavily. Her body ached and she remained in constant pain, yet she continued to work on fixing the Autobot in front of her. Her chest felt as if there were a constant pressure that juts kept building and building. The tool in her hand slipped from her hand, falling to the floor with multiple clangs. She jumped at the sudden sound and sniffed, barely able to keep her eyes open. She was so tired, hurt and lost to herself.

She hobbled over the the front of the car and glanced down at the ruined looking engine below her. She noticed something looked out of place that bothered her; she fumbled with the wire for a moment. She felt her knees grown weak and slid down to the ground in pants, letting the wire zip back into place in the process.

"Shouldn't have put off those injuries, huh? " She asked herself with a smile. She regret not doing at least something to help herself. But she didn't feel the need or desire to fix herself up. She really had nothing more to lose.

She sighed, watching as the sun went down over the building and darkness began taking over the room.

"What am I even doing? I won't make it out here by myself. And there's no way in hell I'll be able to fix an alien robot. "

She smacked to top of the car in frustration. Suddenly the car below her rumbled to life and she jumped back, scooting away as he grew in height and metal parts could be heard scraping against one another.

"Oh god.. I jinxed it.." she whispered.

He slammed a foot down and both giant hands came down on each side of her. "Humans- get away from me-! I'll destroy you, get- get back! "

His voice spoke. He has a strong accent, she noted. She flinched back, her hair falling over her face. His eyes bore into her small body and showed hatred for her kind...

But also fear.

Ivory suppressed a cough, and remained still. Only breathing heavily. Drift paused, it was only a young girl by his indication and what harm could she do? He hesitated and glanced at his surroundings. He noted without using his broken scanners that the young girl was obviously more scared of him than he was of her and relaxed only slightly.

The human could still be a danger to him if she called out or reported him... he thought she'd reach for some kind of weapon but instead she reached her hand up. She held it open, and neared his face. He vented, tensing as her hand grew closer. The Autobot gripped a bladed weapon in one of his hands.

Ivory gently touched the Autobots face and he seemed to falter. His eyes shut and he slumped slightly. "I'm sorry for what humans have done to you. But I swear on my life I would never hurt your kind. You have my word. "

She reassured with a shaky voice. He looked skeptical but gave her a curt not nonetheless. "Well I guess that's one way to meet. I'm Ivory... Ivory Willows, nice to meet you. "

His eyes opened again and he glanced around at his surroundings again; now that his optics regained their full operational functions. His scanners were severely damaged, but he could see the tools spread out on the floor and energon puddles on the ground. He glanced down at the human below him, still starting at him in awe.

Grease and dirt caked her hands and arms, even some energon stained her clothes. He watched her carefully, there was something vaguely familiar about it this human girl...

"You- repaired me? " He asked. His accent thick. Her hair covered her face.

"Yeah, well. I tried. Seemed I did something right though. "

She stood up, but fell to one knee and began a coughing fit. His hand went to reach out but he stopped himself. He wasn't sure how trustworthy she could really be.