I Found An Autobot 2.0

^^WARNING. MENTIONS OF RAPE AND VIOLENCE IN THIS CHAPTER. VIEW DISCRETION ADVISED! ^^

FOUR years have gone by since the death of Mr. and Mrs. Willows. Their daughter Ivory Willows, remains living with her Uncle Kevin. Over the course of those four years a lot has changed.

The first year went by slow and Kevin was very supportive and always there for his niece. He helped with school and took her out on weekends, they got take out every Friday night and breakfast every Sunday morning. But after two years Kevin began to change; he started drinking and smoking and bringing home a different girl each day of the week.

His once long healthy hair was now short and messy while his beard was long and unkept. Even worse, his breathe smelled of bad onions. He once had decent muscles and even abs, which had now become a rounded beer belly and flabby skin.

He didn't even resemble the same person he was four years ago. Unfortunately, Ivory has been subject to his sudden change in demeanor. He has become verbally abusive and in the last few months he's become physically abusive.. he blames her for the death of his sister, her mother.

Ivory was forced to wear long sleeve baggy clothes even on the hottest days, this caused for much bullying in high school.

Speaking of, Ivory has finished her final class for the next two weeks. Spring break began now and she would rather be in school than home for two weeks...

She walked through the halls, a tan sweater, skinny jeans and sneakers. She wore her hair down over the side of her face and neck to cover bruises. "Hey Willow! You got the project assignment answers? Mines already late and I need them now- "

She held them out to her bully, Caden, without a word; knowing if she didn't hand them over like last time she'd get a face full of the cold metal lockers. She stalked off and walked out the double doors, heading towards her home. She hoped Uncle Kevin hadn't gotten home yet, it's easier when she gets home first. Caden and his buddies drove past her, throwing a cup of water at her, soaking her front. She stopped, mouth agape and a curse leaving her mouth. She wiped her face and continued her walk.

When she turned down her dirt road path she paused, looking to see her uncles old beat up red truck; it wasn't there. She unlocked the front door and entered, the house was a mess. What was once an open and beautiful home was now a dark, disgusting smelly house. The house was falling apart due to his negligence to it.

She dropped her bag off in her room and glanced at her closet doors. She opened them slowly to reveal her board. She had several pictures glued into a collage of her family before the crash. Her parents smiling faces, her bother and herself.

She heard the rumble of a truck engine and covered the collage with her clothing and shut the doors. She sat at her desk and whipped out old homework. She heard the door slam and a giggle. Ivory rolled her eyes.

He brought home another woman to play with. He heard her high heels travel down the hall and his thumping boots stop outside her door. He opened it and growled.

"Don't make a sound, don't come out of this room and do not disturb me for the rest of the night, understood? "

"Yes. "

"Good. Then be useful and clean this room. " He shut the door. Tears welled up in her eyes as she listened to him. He used to have a sweet and caring voice. It has since been replaced with this dark and hate filled tone.

After several hours of slowly picking up her already clean room, she heard a rumble of a truck. She stood, going to her window; covered in mold and dirty glass she couldn't see much. She saw a black truck pull up and a man walked to the door. There was a short knock and she prayed Uncle Kevin hadn't heard it. She peered out her bedroom door and tip toed to the front door and unlocked it. She cracked the door open and looked up. Blonde hair, blue eyes... Ivory felt
a breath leave her as she opened the door and stepped out. She recognized this man.