Nine

Ben walked in to see Caleigh laying their daughter down and walked over to her. "Hey." The blonde turned with a smile and kissed him. "Mmm." He says as he pulled away. "What's gotten into you?"

"The vks are up to something, but I don't know what that is." She tells him as they left Candice's room.

Ben smiled as he kissed her again. "Let's not think about that."

Caleigh smiled as she followed him to the bed. The two smiled before the connected again.
~~~
Next day was game day and Caleigh held Candice as they walked the halls with Ben. "Your going to be daddy's favorite cheerleader."

"Yeah." She said making them smile.

"Good luck." She tells him as he kissed her. "I love you and don't let Chad be an ass."

Ben chuckled as Chad kissed her head and his niece. "Let's go win."

Caleigh smiled as she walked towards the stands. Evie saw the blonde and smiled. Mal looked and smiled as she sat beside the blonde. "Mind if we sit with you two."

"You can."

Caleigh turned her attention back to the game. Candice looked at the purple and blue haired girls and reached for Evie. Evie took her with a smile as she held Candice. The three smiled as the game ended, but Caleigh frowned as she heard Justin singing to Mal. "What?" She mumbled as Mal's eyes gotten big.

Ben grabbed Caleigh as they watched. No one said a word making Ben kiss Caleigh as Audrey walked over. "I'm going to the coronation with Chad."

"Oh hell no your not." Caleigh said.

Chad leaned in and whispered. "I'm just keeping her occupied and plus I'm having fun."

Caleigh nodded knowing he has a life. She looked at Ben who took Candice back and looked at Caleigh. "Come on." He says as they walked away.

"Love spell." She says. "I'm going to sit back and watch this." She said. "Mal basically did Justin a favor, but shouldn't have casted a spell on him."

"Agree." Ben tells her. "How about a family stroll tomorrow?"

"I would love it."