Three

The next day, Justin went in search for Ben to tell him what Audrey was doing the night before. Justin saw Ben leaving Caleigh and Jane's side. "Ben!" Ben turned to see Justin. "We need to talk." Justin said.

"Okay." Ben said. "What's it about?"

"Audrey spied on you and Caleigh." Ben was shocked. "I heard her talking to herself about how she was going to find someone to make you jealous."

"I don't like her in that way." Ben said. "Caleigh is who I want not someone who thinks she owns me."

"That's why I offered to date her. I wanted to protect my godsister."

"Thank you Justin and for that I want you to be my royal advisor." Justin nodded. The two started discussing on how to keep Audrey away.
~~~
Caleigh smiled as she walked around the school yard. She heard Jane and sounded like she was upset. Caleigh followed the voices and as she got closer, she heard Audrey. "I'm sorry Jane, but your not pretty enough to cheer with us."

"At least she doesn't have to work hard to be fake like you." Caleigh said as the cheerleaders started recording. "Jane is beautiful in her own way. Your just some girl who thinks everything should be about her. Well news flash, Audrey, not everything is about you. You work these pour girls to death so it can be perfect. Have you met your mother?"

Ben and Justin was talking when Chad ran to them. "Look at the live feed." Ben pulled his phone out and started watching and saw Caleigh standing up for Jane and the cheerleaders.

"Your mother is the sweetest person to ever walk this earth as her daughter is a spoil brat." Audrey gasped. "Now give them a break and apologize to Jane."

"Fine." The cheerleaders smiled. "I'm sorry Jane." Audrey said as she walked away. The cheerleaders cheered as those watching the live feed. Ben fell deeply in love with Caleigh Charming.

"Girls, if you would like to follow me." They followed Caleigh and saw a table with drinks and lollipops. "I had fixed drinks and made the surprise cake lollipops."

"Thanks Caleigh."
~~~
Caleigh hummed a song when someone grabbed her and pulled her into a kiss. She pulled back and saw Ben. "Don't do that." She said holding her chest.

"That was amazing."

"What?" She asked confused.

"You standing up to Audrey." Ben tells her. "I don't know how it's possible, but you have stolen my heart." Caleigh blushed. "Your beautiful, kind, and smart. What else can possibly make me fall in love with you ?"

"I don't know." She tells him. "But I've fallen for you too." Ben kissed her again. Caleigh smiled as she kissed back.

Belle smiled at the two and knew they were really in love. Caleigh is perfect for her son. Caleigh stands for what is right, she's kind, helpful, etc,. Belle watched Ben lead Caleigh up the stairs and shook her head. "He's in love."
~~~
Ben had her eyes close as they reached her room. Ben nodded at Justin, who opened the door. "Now you can look." Caleigh saw Chad holding a white fox. She walked over and grabbed it. "I got her for you." Ben tells her.

"Thank you." She tells Ben kissing him. "Thank you Chad, Justin."

"Anytime." Justin said as he left. Caleigh looked at Chad who had a huge smile.

"What?"

"Mom and dad are coming here."

"When?" Caleigh asked.

"In a few days for Ben's birthday." Caliegh looked at Ben.

"You never told me."

"I was once Chad left." Caleigh nodded.

"Welp, I'm out." Chad said as he left. Caleigh smiled at her brother's actions. Ben shook his head till Caleigh caught him off guard with a kiss.

"Thank you." Caleigh tells him. She looked at the fox. "Just need to think of a name."

"Angel." Ben said. "She looks like an Angel."

"She sure does." Caleigh replies. Ben wrapped his arms around her making her smile. "Want to stay and watch a movie?" Ben nodded and the two cuddled up as the started watching the movie that was already in the player. Ben grabbed the blanket that laid on the door of Caleigh's bed and cover them up.
~~~
Fairy Godmother hasn't spoken to her goddaughter and walked to her room. When she opened the door, she saw Ben and Caleigh sound asleep in each other's arms and smiled. She shut the door and locked the door with her wand and walked away.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The snacks and drinks

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The snacks and drinks

Hedgy (forgot to post this in the last chapter

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hedgy (forgot to post this in the last chapter.)

Angel

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Angel