Seventeen

The one thing Evie did was go find the queen. She couldn't believe what Mal did and she had to tell Caleigh and Ben about Mal's departure and Justin. "Caleigh?" She called out causing the door to open to reveal the queen with tired eyes. "Are you okay?'

"I need to sleep, but I've been working..."

"I'm sorry." She says. "I would have gone to Ben, but I know that he was busy and came to find you."

"What's wrong?"

"Mal left."

"Left? As in went back?" Evie nodded causing the blonde to stare in shock. "Oh my god. Why? I mean, the girl changed herself around when no one hasn't asked that of her. Justin wanted her to see that she doesn't need to use magic to show him love...Ben!"

Ben and Justin walked out of a room causing Evie to be pushed out of the way as Justin got behind her. "Baby, what's wrong? Is Candice okay?"

"She's fine, but that's not why I called you here." She looked at Justin and sighed. "Mal is gone back to the isle because she feels that she doesn't belong here."

Justin couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Evie, I need to go get her and bring her back."

"We'll go with you..."

"No." Justin tells them. "You two have a daughter here that needs her parents." He looked at Evie who nodded. "Mal is my girlfriend that I will one day marry and I need to go get her before it's too late."

"Be careful and listen to Evie."

Ben pulled Caleigh close as they watched their friends walk away. The blonde looked at her finacee who kissed her. "She'll come back safe and sound. Promise."

She nodded. "Will you help me with some of that..." She pointed at her desk causing Ben to nod.

"As long as you help me."

"Deal, baby."