Thirteen

Caleigh was walking the school grounds when she saw the VKs. "Hey." She said with a smile. "I wanted you all to know that what happened wasn't your fault."

"Caleigh, I wouldn't waste my time with them." Audrey said as Jane agreed.

"Caleigh, its for the best."

Caleigh turned and glared as she did the one thing Audrey or no one knew, but Chad. "How about this." She said. "Bibbidi bobbidi boo."

Mal and the others watched as mice appeared on Audrey who screamed in horror and ran with Jane standing there shocked. Chad walked over to his sister. "Caleigh, can we talk?"

She nodded as she walked away as Justin kissed Mal's cheek as Jane continued her assault till Mal broke the spell on Jane's hair. "What do you want, Chad?"

"I didn't mean to act like I did yesterday. I had to agree so she would think I'm on her side." He tells her. "I would hate myself if I did anything to upset my sister. Plus, that was a nice trick you did on Audrey."

"She deserved it."

Ben walked over and kissed her head. "Mom and dad wants the two of us to spend sometime together as they watch Candice tonight." He said as he looked at Chad. "You apologize?"

"Yep and now to go see what Audrey is wanting."

The two shook their heads as Chad ran off. "Someone is having too much fun with this plan." Caleigh said. "Now, what shall we do."

Ben smiled as he had a plan of what they should do making Caleigh blush as they walked away together. Evie smiled as she watched them leave, but tomorrow, everything was going change once they get their hands on the wand.
~~~
Caleigh smiled as she looked at her dress for coronation day. Ben walked in smiling as tomorrow is their big day. "Hey." He said as he kissed her cheek. "Evie did a good job."

"Yeah, but I have a feeling that tomorrow, Mal will see she is nothing like Maleficent just like her friends realized. This is their home too and if they continue to show they were never like their parents. We can finally bring the two islands back for good."

"That would be amazing." Ben said. "For right now, let's just focus on us."

Caleigh turned with a smiled and grabbed his hand as the two walked towards their bed. They shared a kiss as they got in and cuddled. Tomorrow, they will be king and queen.