One

Chad stood at the entrance with Ben and Audrey. He kept pacing back and forth as he looked at his watch. "I hope she comes." He said. Ben looked at his best friend and knew that Chad's sister was coming and Chad has deeply missed her. The limo pulled up making Chad stop and look. "Please be her."

Caleigh climbed out of the limo smiling. "Thank you." She tells the driver who grabs her luggage. Ben was in a daze with her. She was beautiful amongst all the girls there. She saw her brother and smiled. "Chad!"

Chad turned and saw his baby sister. "Caleigh!" He said running towards her and Ben knew just by looking at the beauty that he was in love. Audrey scoffed not liking the girl and looked at Ben just to see his eyes were on Chad's sister. "I want you to meet someone."

"Okay." Caleigh said as she followed her brother.

"Ben, Audrey, this is my beautiful sister Caleigh Charming." Chad said as he kept his sister close.

"He likes to brag because I look more like mom." Caleigh tells them. "It's nice to meet you." She looked at Ben and smiled as a light blush appeared on her cheeks making Ben smile.

"Would you like a tour?" Ben asked.

"Please."
~~~
Caleigh had her arm linked with Ben's as her brother was putting the finishing touches on her room. "That's the tourney field." Caleigh giggled. "I'm guessing Chad already told you." She nodded. "You brother is different when he's with you. Why?"

"That's his story to tell." Caleigh said. "This place is beautiful."

"Thank you." He tells her.

"I would have come here sooner, but there was something I had to go through first." Ben nodded. "I'll let Chad tell you though because I don't know much. I have asked my parents, but they always cry if I mention it so hopefully Chad can finally tell me what is going on."

"I hope you figure out yourself." Ben tells her. "How about we go see your room?"

"I would love that."
~~~
Ben continued tell Caleigh something's about the school. Caleigh was fascinated with the statue of Beast. "That's marvelous." Caleigh tells him. "He wants people to see that you can change."

"You know the story?" He asked her.

"It's one of my favorites." Caleigh tells him. "I love how Belle came into his life and changed it." Ben smiled. "The Enchantress really did teach him a lesson."

"Your the only person who sees the truth." Ben said.

"I see good in people till their true colors show." Caleigh tells him. Ben nods at the beauty as she looks back at him. "Can we see my room now."

"This way." Ben tells her as he lead her upstairs. Caleigh looked at her surroundings. Ben watched her closely as she was interested in what the school holds. Ben stopped in front of the room. "This is your room." He tells her. Caleigh opened the door and gasp.

 Caleigh opened the door and gasp

"It's beautiful." Chad turned around with cupcake icing on his face. "Chad."

"What?" Chad asks. Caleigh pointed out the icing and cupcake on his face. "Have I told you that I missed your cooking."

"No, but you better saved some for Ben, Jane, and Justin." Caleigh tells him as she gets something for Chad out of one of her luggage's. "Look through this book and tell me what you want." Chad quickly wiped his hands and grabbed her sketch pad. She turned to see Ben eating one.

"Delicious, right?" Chad asked his best friend.

"Who made these?" Ben asked as Chad pointed at his sister. Caleigh blushed as Ben walked over. "These are delicious."

"Thank you." She tells him than looks at Chad. "Can you please tell me why I'm different from you." Chad stopped looking and looked at his sister. He laid the book down and hugged her. "Chad?"

"You were born early." Chad started out. "Mom and dad were told that you wouldn't make it. Fairy Godmother had the other Godmothers come in and help you. They didn't think that you would get magic from them." Caleigh had tears in her eyes. "I was so happy that my baby sister was going to make it, even though I was one year old. Mom said I became over protective of you."

"Thank you for finally telling me." Caleigh tells him. "Now I have some unpacking to do." She looked at Ben. "Would you like to help since chad is looking for something for me to fix him." Ben nodded. "Thank you."

Chad left to get Fairy Godmother know about her goddaughter's arrival. Ben and Caleigh bond as they put her clothes away. She even showed him what she learnt at training. Ben watched as the furniture came to life like it had for his parents. The more they bond the deeper their feelings became. "I guess that's everything." Ben said sadly.

"You can stay and hang out." Caleigh tells him. "I actually would like company since Chad ran off." Ben smiled as he sat beside her.

"Chad told me that your smart." Caleigh blushed as they started talking. Outside stood Audrey who was fuming in jealousy that Caleigh got Ben's attention as she has tried for years, but he never once looked at her the way he does Caleigh. She decided to tell everyone that she's just like his brother, dumb.

Chad came back after someone had asked him was his sister dumb. "Someone is spreading a rumor about you being dumb."

"I'll just have to prove to them that I am smarter than what they think." Caleigh tells her brother.

"I'll figure out who's spreading these rumors."

"Ben, it's just someone who's jealous. They'll see the real me so don't over work yourself." She tells him as she looks at her brother. "Same to you." Chad nodded. "Now I have a long day tomorrow and I need some sleep."

"Goodnight Caleigh." The boys said as they left, but Ben glances at her one last time before shutting her door. Ben was looking forward to spend all his time with her. His beauty.

The cupcakes she made