Ch.1 I Will Teach You

■3rd Person POV■

A girl with (h/c) hair stands still in front of an apartment building. L/N Y/N, a 24 years old kindergarten teacher, glued to the spot when she sees her fiance Kirihara Gin, walk inside his apartment after kissing another girl in front of it.

Y/N doesn't know what to do or how to feel. She was about to deliver the food that her mother made for Gin.

Y/N gulps down and then pulls out her phone and calls her mother.

Y/N's mom: Y/N what is it? M busy, does Gin likes the food?

Y/N: m-mother... um... I saw Gin with a woman... I think... he has a... lover...

Y/N's mom: nonsense, she must be just a colleague Y/N...

Y/N: but they k-

Y/N's mom: honey, his parents and us have put you two together, and he loves you, you can see it... now if you're only gonna talk about nonsense I'm gonna hang, I and your father are busy... bye

Her mother ends the call and Y/N stares at her phone.

Y/N is engaged with the man that her parents choose. A man with a good background, working as a manager for a well-known company, the perfect son in law in her parent's eyes, that's how Gin is.

But Y/N, she doesn't really know how to feel. She goes on a date with him and accepts the gift he gave, it's all because her parents told her to. Since she was young, Y/N only does what her parents told her.

Even now, after seeing that man with another woman, she's sad but not because he did that, because her own family doesn't believe her.

Y/N walks back to her apartment. She heads to the station and gets on the crowded train. There are a bunch of guys who has their eyes on Y/N since she gets inside the train.

When she walks out of the station, those guys follow her and she realizes it. Just then, she was pulled to an alleyway near the station.

Man1: hey beautiful

Man2: what are you doing alone at this time? Need us to accompany you?

Y/N is scared and she tries to pull her arm away from one of the men.

Y/N: p-please let me go...

Man1: hey we're not bad guys, we just want to hang with you.

???: well she clearly doesn't want to hang out with you guys

Y/N looks up and sees a tall man standing. He somewhat looks familiar.

Man1: who are you? To find your own lady bro

That man with light brown hair walks closer, his body is looming over the two men because he's way taller than them.