Ch.7 I Love You

■Futakuchi's POV■

The light that shone every time the street lamps were passed is making me a bit dizzy. I nervously drive my father's car with Y/N's father sitting next to me.

The scene from earlier came to mind, as I literally stopped Y/N's father on his way back home.

~Flashback

Futakuchi: you can hit me, slap me, or beat me up later, but now please, come with me... let me show you something...

Y/N's dad: and why should I?

Futakuchi: for Y/N's happiness... please...

Y/N's father stares at me as I lift my head after bowing at him. I don't want Y/N to keep being the bird in a cage and eventually get to be feed to an animal.

Y/N's dad: I know what's best for my daughter...

I clench my hands at his remarks.

Futakuchi: and I know how sad and empty she is since we were in high school...

His eyes widened.

Y/N's dad: how dare you say such a thing? What do you kno-

Futakuchi: I know all of the fake smiles she made though she felt nothing... I know in one of those smiles, hides a painful truth of her real feelings... and I...

Her smiling face, as we spend time together, came to my mind.

Futakuchi: have seen her genuine smile... the most beautiful smile she ever made... and I... don't want that to change into tears...

~End of flashback

When her father gets back in his car I thought he might gonna run over me. But he went and say he'll park his car home first. And now here I am, driving with the man who slapped me days ago.

Y/N's dad: why are you so persistent? Did I not hit you hard enough?

Like hell you didn't

Futakuchi: no sir, you hit really hard, it hurt so bad I swear...

I can feel Y/N's father looks at me and then averts his gaze back at the road.

I hope I came at the right time...

■3rd Person POV■

The car ride was quiet as the two males are focused on something other than the person next to them.

Futakuchi is nervous about whether will his plan runs smoothly or not, and Y/N's father is thinking about Futakuchi's words that say Y/N is not happy.

Just then Y/N's father notices where they are heading to. The road seems familiar to him and just like what he thought, they stopped in front of an apartment building.

Y/N's father: why did you take me to Gin's apartment?

Futakuchi: please... just wait... I want to show you something that Y/N has been trying to tell you guys... but

Futakuchi stares at Y/N's father with no fear.

Futakuchi: you guys don't even let her...

Y/N's father was taken aback but he tries to composes himself.

The two wait, it's been 20 minutes already and Futakuchi is being more nervous.

Y/N's dad: are you playing around with me-