Epilogue

■3rd Person POV■

It's a nice Sunday afternoon, the sky is bright and the wind slightly blows. Y/N has just finished washing dirty dishes from lunch and put them on the drying rack.

She dries her hands and then turns around to go to where a certain brown haired man and a smaller version of him, playing together.

Y/N peeks into the living room, her lips couldn't hold a smile from showing at the sight of her husband and her son together.

Futakuchi: yes, and then I and my friend uncle Aone blocked our opponent, whoosh, and the ball fell to their side.

Seiji: whoaa blockers are cool... dad I want to play volleyball too and be a blocker!!

Futakuhi: haha...

Futakuchi lifts his son up high.

Futakuchi: well you need to grow this tall first mini me...

Seiji: I'll drink a loooooot of milk!

Y/N chuckles and walks closer.

Y/N: you need to eat healthy food too...

Seiji nods his head and Futakuchi hands his five years old son to his wife. When Y/N holds Seiji in her arms, Futakuchi wrapped his arms around her, startling her a little.

Futakuchi: well being big has another advantage other than being a good blocker...

Futakuchi rests his chin on Y/N's head, arms securing her and his son in his.

Futakuchi: you can hold the people you love like this.

Seiji's eyes sparks as he thinks his father looks cool and wants to be just like him. Seiji uses his small arms to hold his mom and dad, but he ended up nuzzling Y/N's face because he can't reach Futakuchi who's behind her.

Seiji: then I'll grow big until I can hold mom and dad in my arms, just like what dad does right now!

Y/N's heart warmed and she leans back at Futakuhi and let their son nuzzles her face while trying to reach his father's.

Y/N puts Seiji down and the boy runs to get his volleyball in his room. Futakuchi and Y/N watch as their son runs to his room.

Futakuchi turns Y/N around to face him and nuzzles her face just like his son earlier. After being married for six years, Futakuchi still treats her like when they start dating.

Y/N is really happy to have Futakuchi in her life. Though she's rather shy, she tries to show him her affection and that always makes Futakuchi amused, just like now.

Y/N's face turns red as she puts her hands on his cheeks to pull him down a little and give him a peck.

Y/N: I'm happy he has you as his father Kenji... thank you for being a good father for him... I too... will try to be a good mom for him... and a good wife for you...

Futakuhi feels like his heart has been shot by an arrow, seeing his wife act adorable like that.

Futakuchi: you are a great mother you know, and a great wife too... I'm glad that you're the mother of my child...

Futakuchi smiles at Y/N, making the woman's face turns fifty shades of red while looking at her handsome husband. Y/N looks at Futakuchi and shyly says.

Y/N: I... love you... Kenji...

Futakuchi's breath hitches and leans his face close to Y/N.

Futakuchi: Y/N... I want to change the "you're the mother of my child"... to "the mother of my children"...

Futakuchi stares at Y/N's eyes.

Futakuchi: let's have another one of that adorable mini me

Futakuchi: let's have another one of that adorable mini me... maybe we'll get a mini you this time...

Y/N's face turns red at her husband's words.

Y/N: K-Kenji...

Seiji: Daad!

Y/N was surprised by her son's voice and looks back to see Seiji with his volleyball.

Seiji: le go le go!

Futakuchi: oh, yes, a minute~

Futakuchi looks at Y/N again and smirks at her.

Futakuchi: well, maybe after that one asleep~

Futakuchi kisses Y/N's lips before going to his son and scoops him in his arms to take him to the park and meet up with Aone's kid too.

Futakuchi: say goodbye to your mom

Seiji: bye bye mommy!

Y/N: ah yes sweetie, don't go too far from your dad okay...

Seiji nods his head and Y/N smiles. When Y/N looks at Futakuchi, he smiles at her and his eyes soften.

Futakuchi: see you later... the mother of my "children"~

Futakuchi leaves Y/N after teasing her. Though she's flustered right now, she's happy to feel how much Futakuchi loves her.

Just like what Futakuchi told her when they met that day...

He'll teach her how to be happy...

Moreover...

He's the one who's making her happy instead...

And he's planning to keep things that way...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The End

Okay, this story is finally complete.

Thank you to everyone who read this, I hope you like it.

If you enjoy this story, please check out my other stories too

I hope you have a great day/night

♡♡♡
K A Y N U