Ch.8 Be Happy (Final Chapter)

■Futakuchi's POV■

I've just finished my work here at the office and getting ready for home. Take my stuff and tidying my desk before I leave my working space.

I head to the place that is already familiar to me, heading to where a beautiful girl is waiting for me at a certain table at the corner of a cafe.

I push the door open, ringing the bell above it. (H/C) swayed as the owner turns her head to look my way. That pretty smile greets me and her soft eyes drew me in.

Y/N: Kenji...

That's my Y/N...

I sits in front of her and not long after the waiter comes to serves our coffee and latte. Y/N ordered for me because she arrived earlier.

Y/N and I have been dating for two years now. Since her engagement with Gin was canceled, she and I meet and we eventually make us official two weeks after.

Her mother wasn't very approving at first, but I'm not giving up because I know I can make Y/N happier, and I want her to be.

The sky is getting darker so Y/N and I decided to leave the cafe and head to her place. I've been eating dinner here at her place or sometimes the two of us just stop by a nearby restaurant. Anyway, we always eat dinner together unless any of us has an appointment.

I really want to live with her but her parents are against living together before marriage so I respect what they want. But I guess, I can change that soon.

Y/N: Kenji, what do you want to eat?

Y/N stares at me from the kitchen counter. Seeing her over there as she cooks for me or sometimes with me, makes my heart feel warm.

I walk closer and help her put on her apron. The smell of her strawberry shampoo pulls me in and makes me bury my head on her silky hair. My arms wrapped around her waist.

Kenji: I will literally eat anything you make...

I want her to be in my arm as much as possible...

I want her to be around me... as long as we live...

3rd Person POV

Y/N and Futakuchi have just finished eating their dinner. Futakuchi brings the dirty plates and cutleries to the sink while Y/N is wiping the table.

After she finishes wiping the table, Y/N comes to help Futakuchi with washing the plates, and the two kinds of jokes around. Futakuchi pokes Y/N's cheek, making some of the foam stick in there.

After they washed the plates, Y/N was about to walk to the sofa but Futakuchi pulls her to the balcony.

Y/N: Kenji?

Futakuchi makes Y/N look at the city, her hands on the railing and she covers them with him as he is standing behind her, trapping her with the railing.

Futakuchi rests his head on her shoulder, Y/N who's a little confused lifts her hand and strokes his hair.

Y/N: what is it? Is something happen?

Feeling her soft hand on his head, Futakuchi takes that hand and puts it on his cheek instead, he leans to the warmth of her palm.

Futakuchi: I want to feel you close to me like this all the time...

Futakuchi kisses that hand and brings her hand in front of her so she looks at her own hand on Futakuchi's. Futakuchi's other hand leaves her hand on the railing and how surprised Y/N when that hand return with a ring and brings it closer to her hand.