Chapter 17

Next day, around 6am, Commander Ken is at the office, doing his usual paperwork, but Souryuu didn't come even though he told her to come early than expected. He understand, he outburst during that night, so she might've feel uncomfortable and angry to him at the same time. Hiryuu might hate him also for outbursting towards her sister, officially breaking their friendship. However, since she won't be around, he couldn't tell her what is yet to come. So he considered it, he'll die with secrets within him. Then someone knocks on the door.

"Come in." He said and the person opened the door, it's Belfast with her usual demeanor.

"Master, welcome back. I have been informed by Ms. Souryuu that you have arrived earlier than expected." Belfast greeted before entering inside the office. He smiles to her.

"Ah, Belfast-- everything's in order while I wasn't around?" He asked confidently while he's signing the documents laid before him.

"Ms. Souryuu did well. Although, she said, she isn't feeling better, so I'll take over for now." She answered, so he nod as his response. Then Belfast made a curtsy as she's now about to help him as his temporary secretary.

Then at the Sakura dorm, Souryuu is at her room, she doesn't want to be disturbed especially because she clearly remembers what happened during the night. That's what she remember as 'curiosity kills'. She laid herself at the bed, thinking if her friendship with him affected much. She doesn't have bad blood against him, but she's bothered by his statement as if he doesn't acknowledge her despite they have different worlds.

"It seems, I have bothered much even though--- I supported him for a long time." Souryuu mumbled as she tries to think of what where it went wrong, until she got a headache because of it.

Then someone knocks on her door.

"Big sis, breakfast is ready." Hiryuu called

"I'll be there, just give me 10 minutes." Souryuu responded then she could no longer hear Hiryuu.

So she fixed herself up before heading downstairs. Once she arrived to the dining area, the set of meal for her is in place. As Mogami and Hiryuu are eating now since they've been waiting for her around 20 minutes.

"Late. Unlike you." Mogami commented for Souryuu's tardiness. Souryuu is slightly irritated by her.

"I am sorely not in the mood." Souryuu replied as she sits down beside Hiryuu and gave her thanks before eating.

"Eh? That's unusual of you." Mogami said after she takes a sip to her miso soup. Souryuu didn't bother to answer her instead she just continues to eat.

"Anyways, shikikan is back. Aren't you going to say hi or bid farewell? He got some work to do." Hiryuu said as she chow down her food almost pretty quick.

"Whatever he wants. I don't like seeing him now." Souryuu said then that Hiryuu so shocked since there's something must've happened earlier, but given that probably it is, she thought.

"Big sis---" Tries to reason out but Souryuu just shook her head away and doesn't want anything regarding him. That made Mogami and Hiryuu confused even more, after all they we're close and suddenly this.

This made Hiryuu decided to come to Commander Ken's office later before he depart for his mission even though he just came back.

Around 12nn, lunch break, Belfast served some meal to Commander Ken and he is very impressed that she knew his taste buds really well despite he tried her meals twice. Then Belfast waited him to finish his meal since she wanted to ask him something very important especially regarding towards Souryuu. After lunch break, he quickly resume his work and three hours before his departure, he wrote something on a piece of paper.