Chapter 8

The next day, he's back to his room... But he doesn't remember how he got in here. He looks around to his room, it's so dazzling clean which is unusual for his room to be. Then afterwards, he sits up straight trying to recall things, but only thing he could remember is that they were able to repel the Siren Elite. After a few minutes, someone knocks on his door. Then he looks at the clock. It is 8:30am, he's late for his work. Oh boy, he prays that Souryuu isn't the one knocking on the door.

Once the door is open, it's Belfast who comes in. Commander Ken felt a sudden rush of peace and happiness within him. He's trying to suppress his smile and laughter on his lips, Belfast seems to think that something must've happened earlier before she came.

"Commander Ken, good morning. How is your sleep?" Belfast greeted as she tied the curtain.

"W-Well... I'm fine, but how did I get in here?" He said as he clearly dumbfounded how he got in here.

"Well, Ms. Souryuu, brought you here and instructed me not to tell you, but--" She paused as she begins to giggle, unbeknownst to him, Belfast heard something that Commander is her student that needs some helping.

"To be fair, she said, you deserve a break." Belfast continued that made him rejoiced even more because finally Souryuu didn't said any harsh remarks and let him have a break.

"Eh? Here I thought she would be scolding me." He replied as if he knows it's been always the routine. Belfast even amused by this remark, clearly that he had no idea what happened yesterday.

"Anyways, what's for breakfast?" He asked to break some awkward silence, as he tries to get up but his legs won't cooperate.

"Well, I have prepared British breakfast if that would be okay." She answered, hopefully he would say favorable reply, after all, she cannot do her 100% because she's new. Unlike the Sakura Empire girls, they known each other for long time.

"British breakfast? Errr... Tell me about that?" He is dumbfounded what is the British breakfast and Belfast sighs and explains to him what is the British breakfast. Until a few minutes, he nods as he understood Belfast's explanation.

"Thanks, but unfortunately-- My legs aren't cooperating-- so can you serve my breakfast here in my room? Sorry about it." He said and apologized for his disability for the moment. Belfast complies as she curtsy.

"As you wish, Master." She replied before leaving the room.

He sighs in disbelief why would his legs won't cooperate this time. Then once he touch his both legs, he can feel the sting like something hit hard on it. He guessed that it made him unconscious yesterday. Then suddenly, he feels like something has been touched without his permission since his room is so dazzlingly clean.

After 10 minutes, Belfast came in with a tray of food. Within his eyes, he can already smell the aroma of the meal. It's very different from his usual, but there's no harm trying it, he thinks. Belfast sees his puzzling look and she found it very amusing.

After eating breakfast, he got so bloated. The meal is actually very nice for him, but it's heavy for some reason. Belfast stood there waiting for his critic to the meal served.

"Hmm... It's a nice meal indeed, but it's heavy for me for some reason. Perhaps, you can try Sakura Empire's cuisine next time." He said as he drinks the tea.

"As you wish, Master. Perhaps, tell me what kind of meal do you prefer?" Belfast asked to better serve him as she wanted. He takes this a surprise to his part, after all, it's very surprising someone will ask for his preferred meal. So he thinks this is an opportunity to actually eat something he likes for so long.