After the Ig live 🤳🏻🌚

Okay, Bye-Bye!
We stopped the ig live and I looked at Yu who was still checking fan's comments on our live .
" Are you going to sleep now?"
I asked him.
He looked at me and said ,
" Probably."
As a quiet person I know that he'll only going to say one word . Sam you have to do all the hardwork.

" So, are you going home now?" Yu suddenly asked looking at me. Why do I find his eyes so beautiful and then my eyes got lingered at his mole. It looks sexy to me . I kept on staring at him. His beautiful nose , proclain skin , thin lips , I don't know but I love to stare at his lips . The way they're moving when he talks and his cute cheeks although he is not chubby but his cheeks are round and cute. Whenever I see it I want to pull it so bad. Yu's hand stopped my thoughts midway and I got nervous. Maybe I've made him uncomfortable.
" Yes, yes the live was good and Evan is funny , ha ha ha ,  I faked a laugh but Yu doesn't give any expression.

" Sam, I was saying whether you are going home ?"
" Oh !! Um.. what should I say to him ? I should go home but I don't want to.
Should I ask him to let me stay today?
"Yu, actually.. I..I kind of..mm...umm

" If you don't mind can you stay here for the night ? I'll drop you tomorrow before our meeting. Can you?"
what, WHAT WhAt WHHHHHATTT...
Did he just ask me to stay with him ? Am I dreaming ? I think I'm crazy!!!

" It's okay if you can't. Don't feel bad to say no".

"NO, I can stay. I'll get bored at home so it's better to stay and keep your company". I immediately said okay before I lost this golden opportunity.

" Zan Zan , do you want to take a shower? You can use my clothes. I think it'll fit you. " Oommyygooshh why he's soo cute and did he just offered me his clothes. I nodded my head into yes and he gave me his innocent smile and got up to take out the clothes for me.

I also got up and followed him quietly.
He find a loose black tee and pajama pants for me and hand it over to me .
" I think it'll fit you . I've used them only once . You can take the shower now."

I took the clothes and then straightaway went to take a shower.

Yu's pov;
" After Sam went for the shower , I got up and went into the kitchen to cook something. After doing the live I grew hungry so I checked up the cupboard and found a packet of spicy ramen. I'll make some ramen and omelet roll. It will be quick and tasty.

" I really didn't expect that Sam will stay with me . I feel happy that I don't have to sleep alone today. Everyone think that I don't like to talk much and don't like to be in groups which is actually right but with him I feel a sense of comfort , I don't have to change my behavior in order to fit with him . He didn't make me feel nervous but helps me out. I've known many co-actors before him but no one ever came to my house , simply because I don't want them to come . But when he came without any notice I was shocked, awkward too but after some time I really don't mind his presence neither does he irritates me..why.."?
It's almost done, let's make some ramen".

Sam's pov;
"Currently I'm taking a shower at Yu's house and my heart can't contain this much of surprise!!!!
Firstly, he himself asked me to stay today
Secondly, he has given me his clothes to wear
And lastly, I'll be sleeping on his bed right next to him!!!!
I quickly finished my shower and wear the pajama pants but the t-shirt seems a little tight for me so I just came out like this without any t-shirt , just with pajama pants and Yu was making something in the kitchen , I think he didn't feel my presence.
He turn back from the kitchen counter to find something and I silently walked into the kitchen without making any noise and stand behind him . Yu got stiff i I think he feels someone's presence behind him. He quickly turned back and got startled by me , ha ha ha cute...