My mom wants to know you more 🔞🔞

"come over tonight"
"No"
"My mom wants to know you more"
"You should say that first !
"What's your answer ?"
"Ok".

Later that night 🌃🌃

Gao Shi de's pov;
"Mom , mom do it fast just go now !!! You're taking too much time!
" What's with you shi de ?? Sending me on karaoke night suddenly?"

" Mom , I want you to enjoy in taiwan with your friends before we fly to America. Go and have fun today , enjoy with your friends and eat hotpot, and yes stay at aunt's place".
"Boi are you kidding me ?? I didn't even asked my friends that we're going to have a blast tonight and you're telling me not to come back home?? Your aunt will kill me if I barged at her home without notice".

" Ah!! Don't worry about that I've already told them on your behalf that you're giving them a treat them before going to America... and I've already informed aunt xinmeyi about it. you just go and don't worry !!
I pushed my mother upstairs before she can nag me again .

" What should I make for him , I was wondering and my mom appears in the kitchen ,
" There's some meat in the fridge and you can make pasta if you want . I've also brought some dessert it's in the upper section and don't forget to close all the lights before going to sleep . In the upper cupboard you can find some late night snacks.
Don't tease my shu yi when he comes here , okay and tell him that I said I'll miss him when we go to America."

My mouth hung open and I said,
" how did you know that shu yi is coming?"

" Son, I'm your mom and when was the last time you were soo hyperactive like this ? When shu yi was here , it's too easy to know ".
She said smiling at me .
" Yeah yeah, now will you please go , so I can finish cooking something before he come ? "

" Ow my heart !! How can my own son wants me to leave , how cruel this world has become!!!
There she is again , I heaved a sigh before grabbing my mom's shoulder and pushing her to go;
" Okay, okay don't push me ! I'm going.. I'm going."

" Okay, bye-bye enjoy with your friends". I bid her goodbye and closed the door.

" Son, I know Shu yi is too cute for you so please don't forget to use protection.. okay bye!!!
"MOMMMM , I ran towards the door but she closed it before I can say something."

"Ah it's too embarrassing , am I thinking about this too loud ????
"Arghhh, I forgot about the pasta !!!!

********** Time skip ****************

All set!!!
I've finished with the pasta and now was waiting for him and then the bell was heard.
I checked myself once more and dashed towards the door and there he is standing in all his glory looking way too cute.
Did he bought champagne with him?? and flowers too !!! Stop being soo cute for my heart.

I controlled my emotions and welcome him inside.
" Where is aunt ? I got this especially for aunt. Is it fine if I give this to her ?

" She will be very happy. Give it to me and you take off your shoes and come with me ".