My mom wants to know you more 🔞 Part-2

" shu yi  I can't control myself now , wrap your legs around my waist. Gao shi de's deep voice echoed in my head and I did what he told me.
In minute I feel myself levitating from the sofa and shi de hugging me while carrying me tightly in his arms.
I grabbed him tightly, tucking my face into his neck and closing my eyes.

The way I can feel his warm body near me , his heavy breath on my nape and his heart beating too fast made me happy that the Shi de who look very calm and composed is nervous because of me .
The Gao shi de that is famous for his resting face and relaxed manner is now acting on his impulses and it makes me feel so special that only I can make him loose his mind , only Gao shi de looses all his controls because of Zhou shu yi. If their is moment in my life that I feel worthy enough to die , is the moment I'm living in now.

I opened my eyes when I feel the soft mattress against me and Gao shi de looking at me with love. He pressed another kiss on my lips and his hands busy opening my shirts button.
Honestly, I'm very happy but I can't help it but to get nervous. I've never did this before and not with a another man.

" Ahh, nghhh... I managed to not moan again but Gao shi de keep biting and sucking on my neck while his hands roaming all over my body. I'm sure my face is like a 🍅 right now and I so don't want to watch like this by Gao Shi de. He will definitely tease me if he see in hat condition I'm now.
All because of him !!!!!
I covered my face with my hands.

Gao Shi de's pov;
I opened shu yi's shirt and was mesmerized by looking at his beautiful skin. I know according to my outer image my thoughts are really pervert to be discussed but he looks so sexy and I want to mark every inch of his body.

I kissed his neck lightly but once I started I can't stop touching him more and biting on his neck. I really feel my primal instinct telling me to just lick him from head to toe but my heart is still conscious and I don't want to hurt him. ( * The rise of Sarawatlism in Gao shi de )

I looked at him but he has covered his face with his hands and I know I'm a weird person but his hands are soo beautiful. I grabbed his hands kissing them and looked at shu yi , he really trying hard not make any noise and is my shu yi blushing. Oo my god he is soo red.

" Are you nervous shu yi ? I looked at my blushing partner.
- " No, why I would be nervous. I've done this before. I'm quite an expert in this field."

"Oh so you're not nervous !!! Then why are you not opening your eyes ??

-" I don't want to!!!
" Then how will I know if you liked this or not ? If you're not going to open your eyes and look at me then I'll feel like I'm forcing you."

- noooo, it's not.. ... I'm.. please Gao shi de...
" Shu yi , I caressed his face , I don't want to frighten you. If you're not comfortable I'll not do anything but don't close your eyes on me."
In an instant he opened his eyes and said;
-" you're not frightening me .... it's.. I'm..s..shy.... You know how it was always me being touchy with you but today when you took the initiative it makes me nervous and to be honest I've never been this close to anyone, not even with a girl."

" Well if I'm being honest you're looking way too tempting that I just want to eat you but I'll be gentle because it's our first time. I winked at him and he is officially a tomato now."

I started kissing him again pushing him more inthe soft mattress while removing his shirt.
" Nghhh...!!! Ha!!!!
Shu yi moaned in between the kisses when I put my tongue in his mouth kissing him with more force.
I peppered kisses on his jaw , going down to his chest and kissing him while lightly touching his nubs.

Shu yi shivered and squirmed when I pinched him more.my one hand was busy pinching his right nubs while the other going down into his jeans.
Shu yi tried to close his legs but I kissed him again while opening his legs and wrapping them around my torso.