Can we stay like this forever ?? Gao shi de and lin Zi Hong's Pov

Lin Zi Hong's Pov;

" Pain, Pain and Pain".
All I can feel is pain , not physical that must be easier for me but the numbing pain that seems to kill me any time. What I've been doing ? Why I'm letting myself to do this ?
How can I do this with him ? I don't want him to be hurt . Although he is the reason of all my sorrow !!

How I wish that it was some other person acting as Zhou shu yi. Why did I choose him . What was am I even thinking? I can't hurt him when I know their is something different now. Yes, I can't say this is love ! It's just an overpowering emotion that screams at me everytime I see him. It tells me to be gentle, be caring around him. To look after him . My eyes always found a solace in him. The way his eyes sparkles, his nose scrunches when he smiles looking at me made my whole world dancing around me. I want to make him laugh everytime, acting silly so that I can see him laughing until he can't control.

And now I've to throw him on the couch , forcing him. I know this is the part of my job. That's why we are called as actors. I've never came across to any situation like this when I'm afraid. Afraid to hurt someone that I cared alot , maybe the most. I know I'm already in a relationship. A long distance happy relationship. Till now I never had any complain about my relation. I understand that Career and work is important. But why am I being so selfish at this point ? Why I'm glad that she's not here? Why do I feel that being with him daily is more exciting and hopeful ? He is just my co-actor, a newbie. While I already have done a lot of drama and with many actors. Much more prettier than him. But why it's so different now?? Why it feels so real !! As if I've known him for a long time. Why being with him gives me a bubbly feeling of falling in love for the first time. I'm not lying but this is happening with me for the first time. I've not felt such strong emotions when I started liking Xin jiang .

"Zi hong we're ready with the shoot !!
Please hurry up, Yu is already finished with his part ! "
" I'm coming just give me 5 minutes!"
"Okay , come fast !"

" Ahh!! Sam stop thinking too much ! He is just your partner nothing else . You already have your love in your life. Stop having weird thoughts you can do this !!! "
I cheer up myself and came down at the shooting place which is the bar. Ray was already present their practicing his lines. He saw me and gave me a smile.
" Zi hong, this is the script of the couch scene, go through it once again, director told me while giving me the script. "

" This scene has so many dialogues, so I've to talk to him while acting as drunk !!! Why do I feel I'm not able to do this ? I'm afraid that once he is in front of me , my words will stuck in my mouth. I've to do something before they start shooting."

"dǎoyǎn ( director) this scene is a drunk scene and Gao shi de is in pain , anguish and frustrated but these dialogues will make this scene cute. Don't you think we should add more emotions to make it realistic ??"
I told him directly. Honestly I'm not that good to do things for others I'm doing this for myself I know I'll not be able to say these things to him while looking into his eyes and without crying.

" Humm, so what do you want to improvise ??? I'll leave all on you then but Yu has already learned his dialogues."
" That's fine !! Let him say his dialogues and then I'll be leading him to the whole scene". I said with authority in my voice.
" Humm, okay if you want to. I believe you. I'll go and talk to Yu then." He said tapping my shoulder and left.

" I'm doomed !! Although I've told him that I'll lead the scene but now I don't know what I'll do ? " A drunk scene, drunk scene, my mind is repeating this again and again until I thought of something; getting drunk in reality as well. It's seems stupid in real sense but I think it's the only way to complete this scene. It'll be fine I think !
" I decided to drink a full glass of whiskey but I was still sober so I drank another one big glass of whiskey and at the end drank another one , so I chugged down three big glasses of whiskey and now I can feel my mind at ease but the anxiousness is still present. " It'll be fine, it'll be fine now". I cheered up myself once again and left the place.