Sleep deprived

Okay.. Bye-Bye!!! 👋🏻👋🏻
We finished our valentine's ig live and I was ready to sleep. I got up to change into something comfortable and hopped on the bed scrolling through my phone .
There are lots of fan asking about Sam because he looks tired and stressed today.
Thinking about him I just wish he will take some rest and a good sleep . He do look so tired and stressed.
I'm getting sleepy now , I placed my phone on the side table and switched off the lights and I can already feel the sleeping Angels embracing me and I was engulfed in a deep slumber.
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

"Phone vibrating, *buzz.......
Umm..mm Am I dreaming??... Huff...
"Knock, knock ,, knock ... Uhh???
Who has been knocking at my door at this time ...

[Baby knock knock knock on my door , ONCE in me*sorry I can't help it *]

I rubbed my eyes but I still didn't get to know whether I'm listening voices or is there really someone out at my door ..

*Intense knocking.........
Now I'm fully awake  because there's really someone at my door but why is that person knocking so much... What If it's someone who is dangerous because it's fuckinn 1:00 am in the morning !!!
I got up from my bed and switched on the lights the sound of knocking is still coming , I slowly walked towards the door and opened it ajar and what I saw outside made my jaw dropped on the floor.

 What If it's someone who is dangerous because it's fuckinn 1:00 am in the morning !!! I got up from my bed and switched on the lights the sound of knocking is still coming , I slowly walked towards the door and opened it ajar and what I saw outsi...

A very tired and sleepy looking Sam was standing at my door in his black jacket and black pants and he really looks like a zombie with his red eyes and dishevelled hair staring at me with a tired face .

" You , what are you doing at this time? Why are you looking like you've killed someone? What happen?"

- "are you going to let me in or you'll interrogate me here for whole night?"
The sass of this man.. uhh despite looking dead he still got strength for his sarcastic remarks .. I let him in and then closed the door after locking it I turned back and Sam was still standing cluelessly .

"Now will you tell me what are you doing at my door at this time?"
- " I can't sleep!!!

"Huh?? You can't sleep? So you should try to sleep. What are you doing here?"
-" I want to sleep here... I think if I sleep at my house I see wierd dreams and I can't sleep afterwards."