Drunk on Love 🍻💘

"Gānbēi"
"Wohooooo, we all did a great job ! "

Director raised his glass before drinking up and ordering some more liquor. Today marked the end of season 2nd of our series and we're now eating and celebrating here at Orange Shabu Shabu House.

" Gānbēi , Gānbēi "
" Let's order more beer 🍻 "
" No, no stop now , look at Yu it's his 10th glass !! Do you want him to sleep in the restaurant ??"

" Oww, dear cousin-in-law , if you're that worried about your laopo then you'll drop him at his home."
Chihtian said with his almost red ears swinging back and forth.
I swear everytime he talks I so want to kill him but I control myself cause Ray will be pissed and I don't want to be yeeted in another world.

"Zi Hong , just let him enjoy! Look he is now talking so much even dancing now, let him relax today , Ray patted my shoulder and turned towards Yu ;
" Yu , here... Bottoms up man !!
Wooohooo , you want more... Waiter please get us some more beer 🍻 , here eat this".

All I can see now is Yu , all red like completely turned into a tomato and was laughing non-stop , he was drunk man , and these assholes keep on feeding him and Yu as we know doesn't say NO to anything. He keep on drinking and eating his meat. A true definition of Hardcore carnivore and a drunkard man !!!!
Me, yu , raytian , Richard and Evan and sister Qiao along with director are eating and celebrating together.
Mr. Director is wasted too much and sister Qiao has to escort him along with herself. She bid goodbye to us and I helped her to her car.

When I got back in our private table my ears were blown away with Tian's drunk voice.
"Jesus Christ !!! What was that ??" I closed my both my ears and I'm glad that this restaurant's first floor was booked by us and there is no one except our drunk gang because the way tian is singing the staff would have kicked us out way too early". Tian was singing , I don't even know what and I'm damn sure he don't even know what he was singing.
Ray was laughing and encouraging tian to sing more and Richard Evan, yeah your Tuna cp in all this chaos are discussing the story of donkey and carrots 🤦🏻‍♀️
If you ask me I think both of them are donkey's. ( Sammy that's rude)

And in between this chaotic world there is one guy in the corner sitting on his chair with a empty glass of beer in his hand rocking back and forth and mumbling to himself. When I got close enough to him I heard him humming the song in a weird way,

" Will you be....love...will .....my baby 🎶🎶 "
͡ᵔ ﹏ ͡ᵔ
Is he really my co-actor?? Yang yu Teng ??? Can't believe !!
The way he was swinging the empty glass mid-air , I grew anxious and got near him taking the glass from his hand and putting it on the dinner table.
When he realised my presence he looked at me with heavy eyelids and droopy eyes , I was standing near him while he was seated. The way he was looking at me leaning to his right and moving little upward. He looks like hello kitty honestly , face flushed red , eyes dropping and body swinging left and right. He was just looking at me while I was standing , not saying anything.
I waited for some minutes and he still hasn't said anything so I put my hand on his shoulder, squeezing it a little and softly called his name,

" Yang Yu Teng !! Are you okay??"
I swear I died at his sudden respond and I'm damn sure everyone has same reaction as me ;

" LAOOOO GONGGGG ........
(husband in Chinese)
He fucking called me Lao Gong, for once I thought maybe I'm drunk rather then Yu. But no , I wasn't cause he shouted again and it was loud enough that Tian stopped his rock show.
"LAOOOO GONGGGG "
I want more beer 🍺 , he said clinging to my arms.

My face has turned pale , I slowly turn my face to look at other members present there ;
Tian has stopped singing and was looking at me , I turned towards Rui ja and just as I thought he was smirking at me.
Tuna cp adding more fuel to my fear said ;
"Lao Gong ! Hummm.... Intresting zi hong." Evan said raising his eyebrows and Richard added to his nonsense...
"You guys got married ?? And I wasn't invited??? How can you do this to me ??" I swear I saw them winking at eachother.