Chapter 6: Waking up

Since y'all have been begging me for an update i decided to stop harboring this thing in my files and finally let you see it. Enjoy my tiny piranhas! ***********************************************************************************************

Severus woke up feeling... strange. His mind felt fuzzy and his body was heavy. He wasn't too worried though, it was a Saturday, and he didn't have any classes, maybe he could sleep in before he got started on homework.

Severus almost went back to sleep before he heard a loud banging at his door, he groaned pulling his pillow over his head to drown out the noise, "Severus, it's time to wake".

Severus shot out of bed once he recognised the voice of one Remus Lupin, everything suddenly came back to him and Severus groaned again at the situation he was in. He stumbled over to the door and angrily unlocked it.

"What do you want?"

Remus frowned at him "It's time for breakfast and you didn't have dinner last night".

Severus scoffed, it wasn't the first time he'd gone to bed without food, it wouldn't even matter if they didn't feed him at all, he could survive a whole weekend without any kind of food, he was used to it.

Remus sighed "Please just come down stairs"

"Fine, let me get dressed first though"

"Of course"

As it turned out, getting changed was a harder task than Severus had expected, none of his limbs would cooperate with him, he tried one last time to button up his damn shirt before he gave up.

"Remus?"

"C-Can you come in here a sec",

"Sure" Remus said, opening the door, a small smile on his face "Need some help?"

Severus was fairly sure he turned the shade of a tomato before nodding. Remus calmly walked over taking Severus's shirt out of his hands, ignoring the how ratty and horrible the fabric was and how horrible it must feel against a little's sensitive skin.

"Arms up" Severus did as he was told still embarrassed that he need help to do such a simple task. Remus even had to help him put his trousers on before they went down t breakfast.

"Took you long enough, I made pancakes!" James yelled from the kitchen, Severus was slightly scared about James's quality of cooking... and whether or not he would poison it.

They all sat down at the table all immediate digging into the pancakes, except for Severus who couldn't seem to make his knife and fork work. Sirius stared at him for a full five minutes before grabbing the utensils from his hands and cut up the food for him.

"Just eat it with your fingers, it's easier" Severus glared at him but dug into the syrupy treat anyway, it was indeed much easier to eat now. James chuckled across the table.

"Wha'?"

"You're covered in syrup" James took his hands whipping them off with a cloth, including his face. Severus whined at him trying to get away from the offending hands.

The fuzzy feeling in Severus's head grew stronger, and he started to feel floaty. A small giggle escaped his mouth as he tried to grab James's fingers, he didn't even notice the other two boys staring at him.

"He really is little isn't he Mooney" Sirius whispered to his friend, Remus just hummed at his words, collecting their plates and dubbing them in the sink.

"Yeah, probably a young one as well. I had to help him with his clothes this morning as well" Remus had been equally surprised as his friends when they were given the duty of caring for Severus. He didn't hate Severus, he doubted James did either and he supposed it was his fault for not stopping the senseless bullying when he could. However, the past can not be changed, Remus only hoped he could reshape the future.

***********************************************************************************************

Well i hope that satisfied you stay tuned for more chapters that i'll hopefully finish writing, leave comments for motivation!

Hope you stay well my lovelies!