The Testing: chapter 1

Yo first harry potter fic. Characters aren't mine. Comment so i know your here!

This takes place in the marauders era.

***********************************************************************************************

Third POV

Today was the day all the fourth years were to be classified and Severus was having none of it!

(*i just wrote one line in one point of view for no apparent reason, i have been awake for 19 hours it's 4 am and i am writing this give me a break, anyway on with story*)

Severus POV

Lucius is currently trying to convince me to go to the great hall for classification, i have been saying the same thing for the last half hour "No". What will it take to get it through his thick skull "It is a legal requirement Severus, please we're going to be late" Lucius pleaded with me "once again i say Lucius, NO just go without me" i reply in a monotone voice, going back to my book. Suddenly, i feel someone grip the back of my cloak, Lucius is actually DRAGGING me to the hall. Shit

Once Lucius is finally done DRAGGING me to the great hall, we stop in front of the doors "Well we're here, now you have no choice but to get classified with me" Luci said with that smug little grin of his "Fine" i gritted out through my teeth "Great let's go!" he says once again dragging me through the hall doors with unnecessary enthusiasm. Merlin let me die before this is over.

Me and Lucius went over to the Slytherin table to take our test as Professor McGonagall stood at the podium at the front of the hall "I shall hand out all your test papers, please answer the question honestly while you are taking the test we will come and take a blood test to ensure the accuracy of the test, do well and good luck" she calls out across the hall as our tests appear in front of us. I'm half way through the test when a medi-wizard came up to me "Hiya hun mind if i take a little bit of your blood?" said a reasonably nice looking nurse in blue "Yes i do actually, please don't" i say in the most patronising way ever "just a little bit of blood hun not even a pint" again with that sickly sweet voice "Just do it" i hear Lucius hiss at me "Fine" i groan rolling up my sleeve " "thank hun" said the nurse again, seriously what's with the nicknames lady? The nurse took my blood and went onto the next student.

We finished our test, and they were taken away to be added up. We all started to head out the hall when i heard the obnoxious voice of one James Potter "Oh yeah i totally aced that test!" "It's a classification test you can't ace it James" said one of Potters friends Remus, i think. Merlin Potters an idiot, lily's walking behind them rolling her eyes at his antics. She's throws me a little wave and a smile, as she whacks Potter over the head so two things to make me smile back. Didn't make me any less nervous, Merlin kill me already.   

***********************************************************************************************

Hope that was satisfactory i'm not a amazing writer so i'm open to advice and constructive criticism, leave comments so i know your here! Live life, be happy, stay safe  see ya next time on my crappy writing skills.