Results: chapter 2

Characters aren't mine.

***********************************************************************************************

Severus's POV

Lucius is currently holding me hostage in the common room while we wait for our results. "Lucius Malfoy please come and collect your results" said a nurse, finally my chance to be free "stay. here." Luci glared at me "aggg fiine" and with that he was off. It was only a couple of minutes before he was back "sooo what you get?" i questioned "I'm a Alpha" "wow mummy and daddy will be so proud" i say sarcastically " Oh shut up" "Severus Snape collect you results please" called the same white covered nurse that took my blood "hello again severus, so you have classified as a little,if you don't mind we need you to take another test to determine your age range, this way please". Wait what this can't be my dad will kill me if i'm a little i can't be a little i just can't. Without realising it i had been gently pushed along into a small room by the nurse and given a pen to complete the test with. "Severus you can begin hun" "Um okay sorry" It was a quick test just a couple of questions about preferences and the way you think "alright severus so you'll need a temporary caregiver for your time at Hogwarts "I think i'm still in shock of the fact i'm A BLOODY LITTLE, because all here words just go right over my head "Oh and your headmaster would like to speak with you" "Wait what" "Albus Dumbledore would like to speak to you severus, Professor Mcgonagall has come to escort you" "oh" i whisper "ah here she is off you go now severus" i walk to Mcgonagall in a dazed state from all the infomation being held in my brain right now she gives me a pitying smile "come on Mr Snape we mustn't dawdle" she says in her no nonsense tone already dragging me off through the castle halls.

Eventually we made it to the golden griffin stairs "bertie bots" Mcgaonagall spoke and  a pair of grand stairs appeared. "Up you go severus"she said "um okay yeah right" I walk up the stairs with a pain staking slowness, i reach the top when a feeling of unease settled in my stomach. I go to knock on my door "come in dear boy" i haven't even touched the door how in merlin does he do that "Ah severus wonderful to see you as you know when people like you are classified you need temporary caregivers" i do not like where this conversation is going "so i would like to recomend these three gentlemen" he gestured to the people i hadn't noticed in the room. "You have got to be kidding me" and there sat in front of the headmasters desk is James Potter, Remus Lupin and Sirius Black looking just as confused and shocked as me.