Chapter 5: New rooms

Hey i'm alive! It's a mircle, so sorry i haven't updated in a while i know not many of you read this anyway but hey, i still feel bad. Hope this chapter makes up for my absence, enjoy!

***********************************************************************************************

Leading Severus back to Dumbledore's office proved to be a somewhat difficult task 

"Come on Severus, the quicker we go in the quicker we go out". James was much longer he could keep it up.

This was not how he had intended to spend his 4th year. Dumped with a little that probably thought he was going to kill him. James didn't hate Severus, he really didn't, he had just been jealous of his and Lily's friendship. It had been selfish and cruel, and James had made a promise he would never do that again.

"I don't like him James" Severus glared at him, crossing his arms like a petulant child. "That's fair, but i have a feeling all of us here would much like to be in bed right now, so can we please just get this over with?" James pleaded as Severus looked over at Sirius and Remus's tired forms, letting his arms drop "Fine" "Thank you!".

"Let's go then" Sirius said as he begon to climb up the winding staircase to Dumbledore's office.

Dumbledore was still sitting in the same place he had been when the boys had left, it slightly pissed James off that the old oaf couldn't be bothered to get off his ass to help, but he didn't say anything.

"Ahh, hello boys, everything sorted out now?" he asked lookinh at them in such a way that made all the occupants of the room shiver. "Um, yes Headmaster we've..." Remus glanced at Severus "Calmed down now".

"Well, i've arranged for you four to stay in a private dorm to suit your needs better, and since Severus can't come into your Gryffindor forms, nor can you go on Slytherin one, so i figured this would be the best arrangement" Dumbledore spoke in a matter-of-fact tone.

"That's all well and good sir, having a private dorms and all, but why in the name of merlin did you set this arrangement in the first place?" Sirius said, obviously not having accepted yet. "Time will tell Mister Black, now off to your dorm" the boy stormed out of the office mumbling about all the different ways he could murder an old man.

@@time skip@@

It had taken the group quite a while to find the dorm, considering Dumbledore hadn't told them where it was, this had resulted in a lot more tired grumbles and Sirius almost breaking his foot trying to kick a wall (and Severus laughing at him).

Finally, they found the room (with the help of a certain map) and opened the door to a large, comfy looking living room, a well-equipped kitchen and 2 separate rooms for the boys, one for the mauderers and one for Severus.

Sirius was slightly annoyed that Severus got his own room before he realised why Severus needed his own room. Sirius was still trying to take in the fact that Severus, slimy, greasy, skinny, annoying Severus, was a little and that he had to take care of him.

None of the boys had taken care of a little in their lives and now they were being thrown into the responsibility of looking after a boy they hated, well that Sirius hated, he wasn't quite sure about James and Remus.

A house elf popped up in the kitchen "Hello masters, I is Ella, I am heres to help you with anything yous needs". "Oh well thank you Ella, would you mind getting us some dinner?" Remus asked kindly "Of course sirs! Ella with return with dinner soon!" and with that, the elf snapped away.

"Well, might as well go and unpack then-" James was cut off by Severus pushing past him to get to his room, slamming the door before anyone could say anything.

@@another time jump cus I'm lazy@@

The other three boys looked around the dorm, unpacking bits and pieces from their trunks. They sat down for dinner, after Remus had tried (and failed) to encourage Severus out of his room.

"Dumbledore must have really lost his marbles this time if he thinks we gunna be successful of taking care of the Snape" Sirius complained, breaking the stiff silence "Sirius, please be patient Severus is just... distressed" Remus sighed "Yeah well I'm distressed too and I'm not storming off being all stubborn and shit!" he said, knowing very well that that was what he was doing right now.

"Sirius, being little can be a very scary thing, you can be very vulnerable in headspace and it probably terrifies Severus that at some point, he might have to drop around us. We bullied him for years, you can't really expect him to just be suddenly okay with this. And while we did make a promise to be better, not everything can be fixed with simple words and we might need to try a little harder to gain his trust".

"... I'm going to bed" James said running a hand down his face "Me too, mate" Sirius yawned, too tired to deal with any more of this. "I'll clean up" Remus said, he hoped tomorrow would be better, though he didn't have much faith in his wishes.

***********************************************************************************************

Well i hope you enjoyed that, i'm hoping to try and update more regularly, but i don't know if i'll be able to with ya know, real life shit, i'll try my best though. I also might re-write the first 4 chapters of this story, it really won't change that much i'm just gunna change from 1st to 3rd person and fix all my horrible spelling and grammar.

And as always, stay safe, stay healthy, try your best and eat cake cus why not?!