s c r i p t s

when it comes to scripting, you should be as specific as possible. in this chapter, i'll give you a rundown of scripting and how to do it the right way, because i've seen so many fakes everywhere. also, scripting isn't entirely necessary, but some people like to script so they have some order to their shifting routine.

chapter includes:
what to script
what NOT to script
where to keep your script
sigils to protect your script!

what to script
the main things you want to script are your age, your name and any tweaks you want to make to yourself in your DR.
for example, in my CR my hair is currently purple and curly, down to my waist, but in my DR my hair is straight, to my hips and half black, half silver.
if you want to script in your own characters, such as your best friend, or your pet, remember to give them a basic description.
you can also script in your relationship with characters in your DR. for example, in Hogwarts, i might script that Luna Lovegood is my best friend
you may also want to script a safe word or phrase, which will bring you back to your CR, don't make it as common as something like "goodbye" or as strange as something like "pink fluffy monkeys" (people will juet think you're weird)
some other things you may want to script are that you can't die (you have to he specific though, say you have eternal youth), don't have body hair (apart from eyebrows, eyelashes and head hair) and can't get pregnant ;)

what NOT to script
you don't need to script characters and other beings that are already in your DR. for example, if i went to Hogwarts, i wouldn't need to script in Draco Malfoy or Ron Weasley, as they're already part of that reality.
NEVER script that you can't return to your CR, no matter how tempting

where to keep your script
when you're trying to shift, i would recommend keeping your script under your pillow. it makes the script closer to you and increases the chance of everything in your script actually being in your DR.
otherwise, i would recommend keeping it in a safe place where noone else can find it, that would be awkward.

now, my favourite part
sigils!
a sigil is basically a manifestation symbol, and each one is unique (more on them in a later chapter). here are a few to protect your scripts:

 here are a few to protect your scripts:

'this script is pure and true'

'this script is protected by the moon'to use them, just fold up your script and draw the sigil(s) on the front

to use them, just fold up your script and draw the sigil(s) on the front