82

The car stopped in front of the restaurant and my nerves suddenly took over. The manager, JungMin, the same one that had picked me from the airport earlier this afternoon, came around and opened the door. I couldn't believe this was happening. I was in Seoul, South Korea and I was minutes away from meeting Park Jimin, the beautiful idol I had been in love with for seven years. I wanted to pinch myself but I was afraid the manager would think I had lost my mind.

JungMin held out a hand to me and I took it, stepping from the vehicle. I released his hand and smoothed down the black dress I was wearing. I didn't want to wear anything too fancy, but when I had asked JungMin where I was meeting Jimin, he had told me. I took the time to Google the restaurant and learned it was one of the nicer restaurants in Seoul.

I had taken a little bit of extra time with my appearance, washing my hair and brushing it until it shone. I applied just enough makeup to highlight my eyes then slipped on the black dress. It came to right above my knees and was sleeveless, but I had thrown a cropped white jacket over it, not wanting to appear too sexy.

JungMin gestured for me to follow him and I did. He led us into the restaurant and I noticed right away that it was empty. I was so caught up in the beautiful atmosphere that I almost missed the handsome man waiting for me at a small round table that had a clear glass vase with a red rose.

When I saw Jimin for the first time in person, my heart almost stopped. His hair was a honey blond color and it was parted on one side, revealing his perfect face. He had on black suit jacket with shiny lapels, a white button down shirt and a tie. Black pants clung to his thick thighs and I almost drooled at the sight. When I finally dragged my eyes back to his face, I noticed the slight smirk on his unbelievably plump lips.

"I look good Noona?" Jimin asked, his sweet voice filling the room like the most beautiful symphony.

"Um...," I stammered, my voice suddenly betraying me. "Hi?" I wanted to slap myself, not believing it came out as a question.

Jimin took a step towards me, reaching out a hand. "Hi Noona," he said, gripping my hand in his soft one. "It's nice to finally meet you." He lifted my hand to his plump lips and pressed a gentle kiss to it.

I gave myself an internal shake. "It's very nice to meet you too," I replied. Jimin gave my hand a gentle tug, leading me closer to the table.

"Come have dinner with me," Jimin said, gesturing towards the table. He pulled out a chair for me and I wanted to squeal at his perfect manners. He sat on the gray plush bench across from me, a smile on his face. "You look nervous. Don't be. I'm still same person."

"What? A sexy unicorn?" I blurted out then flushed red in horror. I couldn't believe I just said that!

The room filled with Jimin's laughter as I looked around the room for a hole to crawl into. "You very funny," Jimin said, his face lighting up in a huge smile. The famous eye smile that I had seen in countless photos was now in front of me in real life. "How was your flight?"

Jimin's very normal question allowed me to calm down a little bit. "It was very nice. Long but nice," I replied. "I'm sure you understand that though."

Nodding his head, Jimin agreed. "Yes. We fly a lot. It a little easier since we have own plane, but still long trips," he explained.

The conversation flowed a little better from there. We talked about traveling as a server came and took our drink and meal order. I asked Jimin for his recommendations since I had never been here before.

As we waited for our food, Jimin told me funny stories about his members and some of the crazy adventures they had been on. He told me about filming In The Soop and the fun they had in the beautiful lake house. I told him a little bit about going to college and the program I was going to be a part of here in Seoul. At one point, Jimin had reached forward, taking my hands that were resting on the table and holding them in both of his. It felt like such a natural beautiful gesture and it made me happier than I wanted to admit.

When our food was delivered, Jimin was forced to release my hands and I giggled at the tiny pout that appeared on his lips. The food was absolutely delicious and my attempts to use chopsticks amused Jimin to no end. The food kept slipping out of them and landing with a tiny plop back on the plate.

"Here. Have a bite," Jimin said, holding up his chopsticks to me. The same chopsticks that had been to his own lips. I hesitated and Jimin urged me on. "You not eat much since you not good with chopsticks."

I rolled my eyes at his words, but took the offered bite, feeling my cheeks flush yet again. I picked up my chopsticks again, trying to at least not look completely foolish. Jimin continued to giggle at my efforts, but would shoot me those adorable smiles and melt my frustration each time.

"You stay in Seoul one year?" Jimin asked, taking a sip of the wine he had ordered for us.

"Yes," I replied. "My teaching contract is one year."

Jimin frowned at my words. "What about after?" he questioned.

"After my contract is over, I will go back to Chicago, back to the United States," I explained. "I will find a teaching job in a school near where I live."

"Oh," Jimin said, his plump lips still in a frown.

"What's... what's that face for?" I asked, setting my chopsticks down and sliding my plate to the side.

Jimin did the same then reached for my hands. "I not think of you leaving," he said, rubbing my fingers with his thumbs, making my heart want to explode from my chest.

"I'm here for a year," I replied, trying to soothe his suddenly dejected demeanor.

Jimin sighed. "Not enough time with my Noona," he began. "I know we only meet today, but we talk a long time. I... I like you."

Jimin's sweet confession melted my heart into a puddle. "I like you too Jimin," I answered, giving him a smile.

"Will... will you be my girlfriend?" Jimin asked uncertainly, his face turning pink and his eyes focusing on the table.

"Wait... what?" I asked, not entirely sure I heard what I thought I did. He didn't really just ask me that did he?

Jimin directed his gaze back to me, a bashful smile on his face. "I want you be my girlfriend," he said, his once tentative voice coming out strong and confident.

I couldn't have held the grin back if I tried, but I did attempt to hold myself back from jumping out of my seat and dancing around the restaurant. "I would like that," I said, giving his hands a squeeze.

Jimin's eyes went wide in surprise but then turned to beautiful crescent moons when the smile lit up his face. He hopped up from the bench, came around the table and pulled me to my feet. He wrapped both arms around me in a gentle embrace then pulled me close to him. "Mine," he whispered against my hair. "Mine. Only mine."

Jimin pulled back and pressed his plump lips to my cheek, kissing me softly. "Now I kiss you," he said, kissing my cheek again then a third time.

I pulled back with a laugh. "Whoa slow down there buddy," I replied.

"Buddy?" Jimin questioned, his pout returning. "No. Baby. Only baby. No buddy."

I hesitantly reached up and touched his soft plump cheek, not entirely sure if it was okay, but was reassured when he closed his eyes and leaned into my touch. "You really want that?" I asked. "You really want me to call you baby huh?" Jimin nodded in response, pulling me closer. "Why?"

"Don't know," Jimin said simply. "Just do. You my Noona. I'm your baby. It works." He shrugged his shoulders as if it made perfect sense.

"Okay baby," I relented. "I'm all yours." The grin that exploded across his face was worth it.