139

Things with Jimin were going much better than I ever dreamed.  Once they were finished filming their new music video and planning for its release, he had a little bit more time to spend with me and I absolutely loved it, feeling so grateful for this time with him.  The night of the release we had dinner together at the dorms and we all laughed as we watched the views on YouTube already up in the millions, ARMY streaming it like crazy, wanting to show the guys just how much they loved it.

"Wow!  ARMY must really love the video!"  Hoseok laughed as he watched the comments fly in, so fast that they couldn't even keep up with them.

I grinned at his cute reaction, at the happy look on his face.  "You could dress in trash bags and do the hokey pokey and ARMY would love it.  They would put that one at the top of the Billboard Charts too."

Yoongi sent me a wink.  "Maybe we should do that.  See if you're right."

"Just have to make sure you say you want it there.  You know ARMY's favorite hashtag for you?  What Yoongi wants, Yoongi gets."  At Yoongi's look of disbelief, I pulled out my phone and quickly pulled up my Twitter account.  Sure enough, #WhatYoongiWantsYoongiGets was trending at #5.

The dorm erupted into laughter as the rest of the members pointed at Yoongi's red cheeks.  "ARMY is just... supportive."  Yoongi tried to brush it off, but I could see he was pleased.

Namjoon nodded his head in agreement.  "You're definitely right about that.  They... they do love us, don't they?"

Jimin turned to me, a smug smile on his full lips.  "What do you think Noona?  Do you love us?"

"Of course I do.  I was ARMY before I met you."  I could see a mischievous glint in Jimin's eyes, but I wasn't sure what he was getting at.

"Did you have a favorite?"  This question came from Jin.  "I know most ARMY does."

I shook my head.  "Um... not really.  I really liked all of you."  I saw Jimin's jaw drop at my words.

"Then why did you have Chimmy blanket on bed?  And you did say I am love of your life."  Jimin crossed his arms as though he was pleased with himself. 

Trying to keep my face straight, I just shrugged.  "I did also say Jungkook looks like a Disney prince and my cat's name is Suga Kookie."  Jimin pouted at me then grinned before wrapping an arm around me and pulling me close.

"Ehh... maybe but Jungkookie doesn't kiss you like I do."  Jimin's were filled with amusement and he laughed when I blushed, making the rest of the members join in his delight at bugging me.

Jin smacked the back of Jimin's neck, making him squeal in protest then muttered something in Korean that sounded like crazy kid.  He turned to me, a soft smile on his lips.  "Do not mind Jiminie.  He still young."  I just returned the smile, used to Jimin's silly antics.  "How is the teaching going? You like job?"

I nodded enthusiastically.  "Oh yes.  I love it.  It's all I've wanted to do so this is perfect for me.  My students are so nice and everyone I work with is so friendly.  It's been really great."

"Do they listen to you?" Taehyung's eyes were full of interest as he spoke and I knew it came from his own love of children.

I nodded again.  "Yes.  I have such a wonderful group of students.  They're very sweet.  They have definitely made my fears of teaching in a new county easier."

"I'm so happy to hear that."  Namjoon's voice was kind as he spoke to me.  "It's definitely hard being in a new country."

"Yes it is, but there are some... things that make it worth it."  I looked over at Jimin and he winked at me.