92

I had just finished unpacking all the snacks I had bought when the doorbell to my apartment rang. I brushed my hair back from my face, smoothed down my lavender sweater, and dusted imaginary dust on my jeans. I checked my makeup in the mirror by the door then opened it.

Jimin looked as handsome as I had ever seen. He was wearing a black jacket over a white t-shirt and a pair of tight jeans that showed every single muscle in his thighs. He a blue beanie on over his dark blond hair and a mask covering his face.

"Hi," I said softly, once again taken aback by the gorgeous man in front of me.

"Hi Noona," he replied. "Can... can I come in?"

I gave myself a mental shake, not realizing I had been staring at him instead of inviting him into the apartment. I pulled the door open all the way and gestured to him. "Of course," I stated, feeling the heat of my blush race across my cheeks.

Jimin came in and I shut the door behind him, taking a moment to pull myself together before turning. He had taken off his mask and beanie and was running a hand through his hair. "You pretty," he said, his cheeks turning pink.

I gave him a shy smile. As many times as he has said it, I was still not used to Jimin telling me I am pretty. "Um... thanks," I replied.

Holding up the plastic bag in his hand, Jimin grinned. "I bring snacks," he declared, his voice filled with excitement.

I laughed at Jimin's enthusiasm. "I went and bought snacks too. I wasn't sure what to get," I answered, my voice trailing off. "It was my first time in a Korean supermarket."

Jimin reached out and touched my cheek. "You do just fine," he reassured, his voice soft and sweet. "I order food already. Some of favorites. You mind?"

Shaking my head, I returned his smile. "I would love to try your favorites," I replied. I gestured for Jimin to follow me into the small living room of my apartment.

Jimin looked around with a small smile then shrugged off his jacket, laying it over the arm of the brown leather sofa. He dropped his hat and beanie on top of it then made himself comfortable. I laughed when he made grabby hands towards me. I sat next to him and he pulled me close, nuzzling his nose into my hair. "I hug you now," he mumbled against my neck, making me squirm at the ticklish sensation of his warm breath on my bare skin. "You cold Noona?"

I shook my head. "No," I reassured him. "You... uh... you just tickled me a little." I could feel the blush heat up my face again. Jimin nuzzled my neck again, making me squirm again. "Hey! You're doing that on purpose!"

Jimin lifted his head at my words, a look of worry on his face, but his smile returned when he saw I was teasing him. "Maybe," he said, shrugging his shoulders cutely. He looked down at his lap, clearly wanting to say something but hesitating. "Can... can I kiss you?"

My heart began to race at his words and I could feel the anticipation building up. Not trusting my voice, I merely nodded.

Jimin cupped my cheeks between his hands, running his thumbs along my bottom lip then leaned in, pressing his lips to mine. My eyes drifted shut the moment his incredibly soft lips touched mine. Moving his lips against mine gently, Jimin released my cheeks and pulled me closer to him. As my chest hit his firm one, I let out a slight gasp and Jimin slipped his tongue in my mouth.

Groaning into my mouth, Jimin pulled me even closer until I was almost straddling him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and continued to kiss me. I finally had to pull back when I started running out of oxygen. I rested my forehead on his and tried to calm my racing heart and unsteady breathing. Jimin's eyes were still closed and I could see he was breathing heavily too.

As I pulled back, Jimin slowly opened his eyes. "I'm sorry," he apologized, his voice soft.

I lifted an eyebrow in confusion, having no idea what he was apologizing for. "For what?" I questioned.

"I go too far," Jimin replied, keeping his gaze down.

I smiled at him then lifted his chin to look at me. "I really liked kissing you," I reassured him, my heart beating way too fast at his proximity.

Jimin's face lit up in a bright smile. He leaned forward and kissed my lips softly before pulling back. "Me too Noona. Me too.

Suddenly realizing where I was, I quickly moved off Jimin's lap, not missing the pout on his face. I sat next to him and my heart fluttered when he wrapped an arm around me, pulling me close to his side. "I like this," he said, his voice soft and sweet. "I like to hug you."

We sat there for a moment, talking about what movie to watch and Jimin telling me about his day when the doorbell rang. I jumped up to answer it, asking him to put the movie on. I grabbed my purse, but Jimin shook his head. "Paid for," he said with a grin.

I wanted to protest but I didn't want to leave the delivery person outside. I opened the door and was surprised by the amount of food the guy had. He handed it over to me and said something in Korean that I didn't understand. I thanked him with the only word I knew and was rewarded with a smile from him and a cute giggle behind me.

When I turned, Jimin was trying to hold in a laugh. "Your Korean cute," he said.

I shrugged my shoulders. "It's the only word I know right now," I replied, defending myself.

Jimin stood up, coming to take some of the bags. "I teach you," he offered sweetly. "I help you."

Touched by his sweet offer, I leaned over and pressed a quick kiss to his lips, grinning when he tried to follow my lips when I pulled away. "Thank you for dinner," I said. When I didn't kiss him again, Jimin's full lips turned down into a pout. "Come on baby. Let's go eat."

The pout was immediately replaced and Jimin hurried back over by the sofa, setting the bags on the table. He pulled the containers out, explaining what was in them then handed me a pair of chopsticks. He laughed at the look on my face but then moved to sit next to me, taking my hand in his, showing me just how to hold them. When I was able to pick up a piece of meat without dropping it, Jimin cheered like a proud mama at a track meet.

I took a bite, nodding happily at the flavor. "It's so good!" I exclaimed, making Jimin grin in return. "You chose good food."

"Thanks my Noona," Jimin replied.

As we sat there eating, the movie played quietly in the background, but neither of us really paid any attention to it. We were too caught up in our conversation with each other to pay much attention that we didn't even notice when it ended. Around midnight, we broke into the snacks that the two of us had purchased, laughing when we saw the similarities. I picked things that looked good and Jimin brought his favorites to share with me.

We sat there on my sofa, cuddled under a blanket, eating snacks, talking and just enjoying being together. I knew Jimin was feeling bad yesterday about not being able to take me on an actual date, but this was so much better. Snuggled in his arms, him occasionally kissing my cheek or my lips, I couldn't imagine it getting any better than this.