117

"Bye teacher!  Have a nice day."  Sumi hugged me and darted out the door, eager to join her friends.  I smiled and shut the door to the classroom, picking up stray pencils as I made my way to my desk.  I had been in the classroom for a little over a month and I had developed good relationships with my students.  They were a wonderful bunch of kids and I was enjoying getting to know them.  

The relationship with Jimin was better than ever.  We spent as much time together as possible and were really getting to know each other well.  His members kept asking him when they were going to officially meet me and the time had finally arrived.  They had a photo shoot this afternoon but then Jimin was coming to pick me up to bring me to the dorm so I could finally meet them all.

After straightening up my classroom and planning for the next morning, I said goodbye to my colleagues and headed back to my flat.  I took a quick shower, wanting to make a good impression on Jimin's members.  They were as close to him as family and I knew if they didn't like me, it could be the end of our relationship.  After getting out of the shower, I put on a pair of jeans and a long sleeve purple ombre shirt.  I plugged in my blowdryer and quickly dried my hair.  I was just putting the finishing touches on my makeup when a soft knock sounded at the door.

"Hi Noona!" Jimin said happily when I opened the door to him.  His blond hair was a few shades darker and he had on tight black jeans and a long sleeve black shirt.  He looked so handsome that it took everything I had not to jump in his arms and kiss his face. "You beautiful."

I blushed at his words and didn't know how I would ever get used to hearing them.  "Thank you.  You look pretty handsome yourself."  Jimin's cheeks turned pink and he leaned forward, gently kissing my lips.  

"You ready? My members happy to meet you."  Jimin's excitement at me meeting the people who was essentially his family was almost tangible.

I nodded and took his outstretched hand.  He led me out to a dark SUV and helped me into the backseat.  I recognized the driver as the man who had picked me up from the airport.  As we drove to the dorm, Jimin showed me a couple photos he had taken during the photoshoot.  "It's for new album."

The pictures were stunning and I couldn't believe this handsome man was my boyfriend.  "You look amazing, but you always do."

Jimin blushed again then took my hand, lacing my fingers with his.  "You excited to hear new song?"

I nodded my head enthusiastically.  "Oh my goodness yes!"  The release date and title of their upcoming song was all over social media and I was definitely excited to hear it.

We chatted on the way to the dorm, Jimin telling me about something he was working on and asking me about my day.  He grinned when I told him about Sumi hugging me today.  "Everyone loves you just like I do."  My heart stopped at his words, but Jimin continued on as though he didn't just say that.  "My members will love you too."

What the hell just happened?  Did Jimin just tell me he loves me?  No.  He couldn't have meant it like that, right?  It was just a comment.  I chewed my bottom lip and said nothing.  If Jimin noticed I was quiet, he didn't mention it and a few minutes later, we arrived at the dorm.  

The SUV pulled into an underground parking garage and Jimin led me out of the vehicle and into an elevator.  We took the elevator up and Jimin let us into the dorm.  Jin was standing in the hallway and came over to me right away.

Jin bowed slightly, then extended a hand. "I'm Kim Seokjin, but please call me Jin," he said in beautifully accented English.

I blushed and held out a hand, which was quickly enveloped by his large warm one. "I'm Y/N. It's an honor to meet you."