(24) Ukai bad bad boy

Guys don't forget to check out my smut book 😏 I'm writing some spicy daisuga rn hehehehehe 

-Takeda POV- 

"Takeda just hear me out." Ukai pleaded, reaching for me. I slapped his hands away and walked to the other side of the bed to get away from him.

"No fuck you." 

He stared at me then chuckled nervously. I groaned and threw a pillow at him. He caught it with one hand. I gulped and crossed my arms. I honestly couldn’t believe him. And I can’t believe he thinks it’s just a joke. It’s not funny to me. That’s the first time I’ve ever done something like that. It meant a lot to me.

He placed the pillow down onto the bed with a sigh. "You’re overreacting." 

"You said you wouldn't tell anyone." 

"I didn’t! I just told my friends.. and that group chat but that was an accident. And I never said your name." 

I rolled my eyes and turned to leave. Within a matter of seconds, Ukai flipped me around and backed me against the wall. "Ittetsu." He whispered, one hand on my waist and the other on my cheek. "Please just listen to me." 

I closed my eyes so I didn’t have to look at him. I don't want to hear him out. He promised me he wouldn’t say anything to anyone. I was embarrassed and still new to all this, to him. I’ve crushed on him for a while since I saw him in that stupid store of his. I imagined him touching me in serval different ways. Last night we found each other in bed and hadn't let go for a long time. His lips eventually met mine and I panicked. He laughed at me so I kissed him again. And we went further from there.

"Are you listening?"

"No." I glared at him. He sighed the hand on my hip drawing circles onto my skin with his thumb. I looked down at it. My back hurts, a lot. He wasn't very gentle but he tried. He kept apologizing but I told him to shush. It felt good, the real pain didn’t hit till afterward. 

"Come on." He begged, licking his lips before leaning in closer. My heart stopped, torn between pulling him closer or pushing him away. He felt so good this close. This isn’t how I use to imagine our day going after we had sex. To think, up until now I use to dream about it every night. And now that it’s really happening, it’s shit. 

I was about to lean closer, wanting to get past this. I know we have things to talk about, things I want him to stop doing. But right now I just wanted it to feel like how my dream felt like. Our lips touched and his hand moved to the back of my head, pulling at my hair. I moaned softly into the kiss, pushing my body against his. 

"Hello." Said someone outside our door, banging on it. I jumped slightly, ready to pull away, but Ukai pulled me closer. 

"no no no, don't pull away." He said moving his lips down to my neck, his hand dropping in between my legs. "Go away," he told the person outside the door. 

They groaned and banged again. "Ukai, Kageyama, and Atsumu just got in a fistfight we need you out here." I pushed Ukai off of me and opened the door. Aoba Johsai's coach stared at me. "Oh, are you the one he slept with last night?" I turned to Ukai. he tried to grab me but I pushed him against the door and stormed off. "Kags and Hinata are in the nurse’s office." the coach called after me. 

I rushed to the nurse’s office. As I got there Atsumu was leaving, an ice pack on his cheek. He nodded at me and quickly walked past. Well, it was probably Kageyama starting the fight. Usually, Atsumu always has something to say. 

As I entered, I saw Kageyama sitting up on the bed, Hinata laying his head on Kageyama’s shoulder. I expected Kageyama to have some sort of ice pack, but instead it was Hinata. He was holding it on his ankle. "Oh my god, what happened?" I asked them, pulling the ice off Hinata’s ankle to see small bruising. Hinata sniffled, snuggling his head into Kageyama’s shoulder some more. Kageyama looked at me. 

"I’m sorry." He said.

I shook my head. "what happened?" 

Kageyama sighed. "Hinata and I were practicing alone. Then Atsumu came in and started teasing us. He tried to get in Hinata's way causing him to fall. and now his foot is sprained." Kageyama’s hand slithered around Hinata's waist. "And then he tried to blame it on me and laughed about it. So I hit him." 

I scratched the back of my head. That sounds very much like he was just protecting Hinata, but I couldn’t let it just slide past. "Kags, you’re probably going to spend the day walking and doing drills instead of playing. Hinata you need to rest as much as possible. Maybe get that swelling to go down." They both nodded at me. Neither looked happy about their options. 

I turned to leave and saw Ukai leaning on the door. Well, shit I’m not happy about my options either.