14

ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ,

"ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ɢᴀʟꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀꜱꜱᴇʀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴇ, ꜱᴏ ɪꜰ ꜱʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ɴᴇᴇᴅꜱ ɪᴛ, ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ!" ]

ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴠɪᴇᴡ...

If he had known the local hero would call the agency you worked for, he would have killed them on sight. Some of the best heroes showed up to try and arrest Tenko. Luckily, Tenko had managed to send a call for help to the rest of The League. He only hoped to be able to make it out alive. Tenko realized it was a mistake to take you out, but he had driven himself blind. He wanted to love you and to love him so desperately. He wanted to have one good thing in his life and he was willing to do anything to keep it.

Tenko grabbed the man's shoulder, breaking it apart and pushing him to the ground. Tenko ducked to narrowly miss a hero's attack, reaching up to dismantle the hero's arm. Another hero's leg was gone before Tenko had the chance to catch his breath. His Leauge members arrived thereafter. In the chaos and commotion, you were swept off your feet. As if you were a sack of flour, Dabi tossed you over his shoulder.

"Let me go!" You shrieked, thrashing against the villain. He gripped you tightly, probably leaving bruises.

"Shut up!" Dabi yelled, easily overpowering you. Following Tenko's direct orders, Dabi attempted to escape with you. The scarred villain wondered why his leader cared so much for you. To him, you were just a pawn they no longer needed. You saw this as your only real chance to finally be free of the villains' grasp. But something made you pause your violent struggles, something you overheard Tenko shout.

"You never valued her!" He screamed, passionate rage filling every aspect of his voice. "You never cared, so you don't deserve to have her!" He used his quirk to fend off the heroes so you and Dabi could escape. You were struck by Tenko's words. Why did they have such an impact on you? It was because he truly felt that way, it was clear. No one had ever said anything like that about you before. Tenko spoke with such conviction and drive. Those who were listening noticed his tone, it was similar to the one he used to speak about his villainous idealogy.

In a last-ditch effort, you threw yourself at the ground as hard as possible. Finally breaking free of Dabi's hold, you tumbled to the concrete and scrambling away. The chaos caused by the heroes fighting the villains was difficult to maneuver without proper training. Through a sideways glance, Tenko caught sight of you failing to escape. He leaped to your side, scooping you up and using his quirk to disintegrating a piece of pavement before it could crush you.

In a heartbeat, Tenko lifted you into his arms and holding you against his chest protectively. You could almost hear his racing heart behind his ribcage. He had a terrified expression on his face, one that reaffirmed your suspicions: Tenko cared about you. He sprinted for an escape while the other villains covered him.

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...