23 - Y3

WARNING: LONG CHAPTER -389 WORDS

・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚

y/n entered the quiet and calming library. There were a few students whispering to each other while holding books, some studying together, some alone reading and studying. 

Madam Pince was looking through a list of students who haven't returned school books in time yet and writing warning letters.

Hogwart's library was massive. Once you've walked to where you thought was the end, it would reveal a whole new section of the library.

y/n made her way through the many shelves stacked with books, looking left and right, looking for a certain someone

Reaching the first end of the library and turning to her left. At the corner of the section was a familiar black-haired boy, scribbling down the answers to his Transfiguration homework.

 At the corner of the section was a familiar black-haired boy, scribbling down the answers to his Transfiguration homework

y/n smiled. Harry looked so concentrated at his work, scrunching up his eyebrows and thinking hard, then jotting down more answers. But then he paused, feeling someone's gaze, and looked up. The two made eye contact.

y/n smiled, her eyes lit up. She opened her mouth, ready to greet him happily, but Harry scrunched up his eyebrows and looked back at his work, looking annoyed. y/n's face completely fell.

Frowning, she slowly made her way towards him and sat at the empty seat opposite Harry. She waited a few seconds, seeing if the boy would give any reaction, but Harry continued scribbling down some answers and flipped through the textbook looking annoyed, ignoring y/n.

"Harry?" y/n's voice was soft, unsure of what to do.

Harry's heart fell. He felt bad now. He wanted to be mad at her but she didn't really know the full story.

He stopped whatever he was doing and looked up. y/n tried to light up a bit, glad that Harry didn't continue ignoring her presence. 

"You okay? You haven't spoken to me today," y/n said slowly, thinking before every word.

Harry shifted his gaze down to his textbook, avoiding y/n's gaze.

"I know you must still be kind of upset with Black, and I guess it kind of makes sense why you're ignoring me," y/n said.