5 ⭒ Y3

・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚

⊹ ‣‣𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 ⊹

y/n sat on the floor of the living room at the Burrow. It was late at night and the only other person in the house was asleep. She sat there with Snow, her 3-year-old, very fluffy white cat, snuggled beside her. 

In her arms, she held a piece of paper:

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐓
𝓔𝓢𝓒𝓐𝓟𝓔 𝓕𝓡𝓞𝓜 𝓐𝓩𝓚𝓐𝓑𝓐𝓝

𝓢irius Black, possibly the most infamous prisoner ever to be held in Azkaban fortress, is still eluding capture, the Ministry of Magic confirmed today. "We are doing all we can to recapture Black," said the Ministry of Magic, Cornelius Fudge, this morning, "and we beg the magical community to remain calm." Fudge has been criticized by some members of the International Confederation of Wizards for informing the Muggle Prime Minister of the crisis. "Well, really, I had to, don't you know," said an irritable Fudge. "Black is mad. He's a danger to anyone who crosses him, magic or Muggle. I have the Prime Minister's assurance that he will not breathe a word of Black's true identity to anyone. And let's face it - who'd believe him if he did?" While Muggles have been told that Black is carrying a gun (a kind of metal wand that  Muggles use to kill each other), the magical community lives in fear of a massacre like that of twelve years ago, when Black murdered thirteen people with a single curse.

Snow purred and y/n snapped back into reality and petted her cat. Something shined on her finger and she looked down to her right hand that she used to pet Snow. Her father had given it to her. Her father, who was also the man who was mentioned in the article she was reading.

y/n had never really thought about her adoptive father very much. It wasn't like she really knew anything. From what she was told by Lupin when she asked, was that he was a good man. No one knows if he meant to do what he did but all they knew was that he disappeared and left her in her cradle.

The next time he was seen, he had just murdered 13 people. Lupin said that he must have known he might not have come back since he left the ring with y/n.

Suddenly, a loud bang was heard from outside the Burrow. Something had fallen. y/n got up quickly, reached out for her wand beside her, held it out, and started walking slowly to the kitchen and out the door. Snow slowly followed behind her after jumping from the noise, but slowly backed out and hurried upstairs when they had reached the door.

y/n made her way outside where a wave of chills hit her. She pulled her sleeves lower and over her wrists as she made her way towards the source of the sound.

The sound had come from the back of the garage where Mr. Weasley kept his muggle collection.

As she made her way there, a metal box could be seen on the ground. y/n walked over and looked around. The side of the garage was dented. Someone had purposely thrown a metal box at the garage. But who?

⊱- - - - - - - - -⊰

· •. * . •   · 555 words ·  • . * .• ·