03

・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚.

They reached King's Cross station 20 minutes before 11. Mrs. Weasley started to complain about how it was always packed with muggles when-

"Excuse me," a boy had approached Mrs. Weasley and started asking for help on his way to the platform. The boy had black hair, green eyes and he wore a pair of round glasses that seemed rather broken.

"It's y/n and Ron's first year too. y/n, why not you go first dear?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

y/n held on to her cart and walked towards the brick wall between platforms nine and ten. She skipped a bit, squinted her eyes, then went for it. Went she opened them, she was looking at a majestic train that could be seen steaming engine in front of her.

"y/n! Are you sitting with Ron on the train?" Fred asked as he pushed his trolley over.

"Oh, yeah." y/n nodded and headed her way beside the train, waiting for Ron as the twins headed onto the trains followed by their friend, Lee Jordan.

Ron came out of the barrier soon after, followed by the boy from before.

"Ron! Over here!" y/n called out. The two boys spotted y/n and headed towards her. The boy with broken glasses waved goodbye to both of them before heading onto the train himself. "Who was that?"

"No clue. First-year though, just like us." Ron and y/n then headed their way onto the train.

"y/n! Ron! You know the boy that asked mum how to get onto the platform earlier?" Fred asked the two youngsters when they saw them on the train a while later. Ron and y/n nodded. "He's Harry Potter!"

"Said it himself," George said from beside his identical twin.

"Saw his scar."

Ron's mouth opened wide in amazement as y/n clasped her right palm over her mouth.

"But mum said not to ask about his parents, You-Know-Who and all that," George warned and the two first years nodded in sync.

The two continued their way for the search of an empty compartment.

After several minutes of doing so, Ron called out for y/n behind her. "Over here! It's Harry!" He exclaimed and they both headed to the compartment.

Ron gestured towards the empty seats beside Harry. "Do you mind?" Ron then pointed at himself and y/n. "The others are all full." Harry smiled and shook his head and the two sat down. Ron and y/n both sat opposite of Harry.

"So is it true? My brother just told us that you're Harry Potter." Harry nodded nervously. "Really? I reckoned they were just barking. Do you really have the-?" Ron pointed at his own forehead. Harry smiled, nodded, and lifted his front hair to reveal an obvious lightning bolt-shaped scar.

"Well, I'm Ron. Ron Weasley."

"y/n Avery Black. Nice to meet you." y/n held out her hand and Harry shook it. They continued to talk about the wizarding world and their families. y/n didn't want to say much so she let the boys take over the conversation.

⊱- - - - -⊰

It was dark out when the train stopped.