Chapter 3

Louis

I drop the piece of hard wood as my eyes widen while I look at the person inside the wooden box, and I flinch when it created a loud noise. Well duh, its a freaking wood of course it will be loud...obviously.

But looking back at my supposedly 'mate' I stare at 'it' more clearly. I even blink my eyes, then blink it again and again.. but the same face still remain in front of me.

"So? This kid is your mate huh?" Josh snicker beside me, making my head whip at him. I lift my brows and cross my arms in front of my chest, and glared at him.

"And what's funny about it?!" I snap back.

He just look at me, with the signature smirk of his. And quite frankly looking at him like this my blood begins to boil inside of my veins and I even thought that I pop a nerve or something.

"Boys stop that! Its not good for the both of you, gosh I can't believed that in your age you still act like immature brats!" My mother huff angrily, as she walk over to us. "And Joseph Asher, I thought better of you! You don't have the right to judge anyone base on their looks and---"

My mother stop talking as her eyes stray towards the person lying in a fetal position inside the box. I saw her eyes, flicker from me, then back again to 'it'.

''Oh, honey...'' She suddenly exclaim with worried voice, but my left eye twitch when I saw her eyes glitter evilly as a smirk slowly make way on her lips..

Shit! I forgot how devil she is, she will definitely going to do something. Oh god, I just know it she might already scheming hundreds of embarrassing scenarios.. Fuck! Why she become my mother?!

"Who are you?!" A low and husky voice ask. Hearing his voice it become cleared to me that he is.. indeed a boy.

Snapping my head back at the kid, I saw that he is already awake.

Sparks flew when our eyes met, as I felt myself begin to get lost when I stare at his light violet eyes. I can see the innocence inside of it as I look directly at him. And even though he is quite dirty and his face is not recognizable because of the mud that harden all over his face, the eyes that look back at me is indeed very pretty beyond what I've seen in my entire life.

I walk near him, and look down at him. "Don't you think its common corteousy that you first tell your name before you ask about ours?"

He looked at me confusedly, tilting his head a little to the side. My lip twitch, when I thought that he's quite cute like this...

"I don't understand..." He murmur, while he look toward us with honest eyes.

"Well honey, don't listen to this old man eh. I am Leny Lexus, what's yours?" My mother pipe as she look down at the boy, smiling at him gently.

"Okay... I'm Masha Sahani.." He smile widely at my mother. My mom suddenly burst out with a series of squeal as she begin pinching the boy's cheeks. But suddenly frown when she take a good look at him.

"You are truly cute honey, but I think you need a serious shower..."

The boy shook his head abruptly, "No ma'am, I'm quite alright the way I am. I don't want to trouble you more than I already have. I even rode with you without permission.." He grumbles, and his voice is soft as if he's embarrased.

My mother just smile at him tenderly and pat his head affectionately. "Its alright Masha, can you see that old man there.." she states and point me, Masha suddenly snap his head at me and for the love of God I almost died when he bestow me a heart melting smile.

"Well he is my son, and as my son he can not defy whatever I say, so you are welcome here. Especially now..." She suddenly whip her gaze at me and smirk. "...that you are going to become my son-in-law.."