Chapter 23

Masha

The whole pack are mourning. And anyone can feel the sorrow while its thick into the air. Everything seems like a nightmare. And watching Josh lost his brilliance that he have before every passing day is so heartbreaking.

Lo is there for him and even me but I'm sure that its not enough for him. And I am aware that he will never be the same again.

Suddenly my train of thoughts were stop when my phone ring. Fishing it out of my pocket, I answered.

"Hey, can you go out?!" I frown while I pull out the phone away from my ear and glare at it.

"Huh?!" I asked.

I heard him sighed, "Can you go out from that palace.. Geez, I'm outside the gate but a lot of strong looking dude are here stopping me from coming in.."

My eyes widen while I abruptly stood up, and run over the door. "What?!"

"Masha, is there something wrong?" Lo, suddenly walk inside the house and look at me worriedly while I speedily came down the stairs.

"Lo, Toni is here!" I scream, while I run over his arms.

"Toni?!"

I giggle when I saw a hint of jealousy suddenly swirl in his eyes. "Idiot, its Toni. The one I talk to you before, my information broker.."

"Oh.."

I tug his hands, and pull him with me. "Come with me.."

I step outside and speedily walk over the gate while I drag Lo with me. And even though I know that I only saw Toni once in a while he is still someone I can truly trust with my life.

"So is this the really Louis Caine Lexus in flesh.. Not bad Masha, not bad.." A man in his early twenties exclaim when we stop near the gate.

The warriors step out of the way, and I take a good look at him.

Like always he looks the same, he has long silky blonde hair, framing his perfectly sculpted face. Glittering hazel eyes, straight nose and a beauty mark on his right temple. He is also quite tall, around six feet with a lean body.

I cross my arms in front of my chest as I quirk my brows at him, "So is there anymore news?"

His smirk drop while his eyes wonder around the place. "I have news but it will be better if we talk about it privately."

I frown at him, but a moment after my eyes grew big as I look at him. Nervously I tug his arm while my other hand hold Lo's left hand while I pull the two of them inside the house.

--

"Is it okay here?" I murmur silently when we came in Lo's office as I locked the door.

"Wait..wait.. I'm a little lost here, what's going on?!" Lo exclaimed, with an annoyed face while he sit on his chair.

Toni, sighed tiredly as he sat down too in one of the coaches while I stand beside Lo.

"You're being watched.. Damn for being a werewolf you didn't see that coming..."

Lo's nostrils flare when Toni said that, and he might have strangle him if I'm not there to hold him down.

"Lo, just relax. Let Toni explain everything.."