Chapter 9

Louis

Someone had lay a finger on my mate, as I can still smell its scent clinging at Masha like a plague. My wolf is fuming inside me, wanting to get out and hunt for whoever the bastard who put his dirty hands on my adorable mate.

Even so, there is something not right with him. Watching Masha, look at the window while I drove towards the pack house. He is unusually quiet or I might say he didn't speak at me since that time,..when I hug him.

Maybe he's gross out with a man hugging a man..., but I grimace when I remember that he's still young. Just a boy, even barely legal. Oh God! What if he think that I'm a pedophile or some sick psycho! Fuck it! I even thought that maybe just maybe...he will accept me.

I guess, its really impossible huh..

But who was the person he's with?

Groaning, I forcefully enter my car in the dark tunnel beside the gate of my property where the palace is located inside. Then I stop the car when I arrive at the very end of the alley. Opening, my window, I reach out on the wall beside me and tap at it. A moment later, it opened revealing a set of smal keyboard. Punching the code the heavy cement door opened...

''Wow....'' I snap my head at my mate beside me, and my mouth gape at him with an awe as I saw his eyes glistened with amazement while he look around us. And honestly, I felt proud that I'm the one who built this heavy security programmed door....but of course with the help from the others.. Thinking that one of my creation makes him happy..

''That's amazing..''

I smile at him, and ruffle his hair thankfully he didn't move away from my touch but I can't deny that he's blushing profusely while he looks at his lap..

A shimmering hope filled my heart, that maybe...just maybe he can feel the bond between us. That at least his attracted to me..

There's nothing wrong for dreaming..

--

Before he opened the door when I announced that we arrived, I tug his arm making him turn his head at me and eyed me inquiringly. "Is there something wrong?"

I huff, and move him slightly letting him sat again. "... I know that I can't ask you about everything.. And I don't have the right to know.. But please don't leave without saying anything, again..."

His eyes moistened, while he drop his head. I felt a pang on my heart when I saw how defeated he looks.. Wounding my arms around him, I move him towards me. "I'm sorry, if I ever told or said anything that make you leave.. I didn't mean to do it.. Its just I'm such a bastard sometimes and forgot that I need to be considerate with others.."

He slowly nod his head, and he bit his lip while he glance up me behind his bangs. "Okay, but what if your fiancée get mad at me..because you know she didn't like me, and I don't know why.."

I grit my teeth and pull away from him while I lift his chin and stare directly in his eyes. "You don't have to worry about that evil woman because she's really not my fiancee, she's just delusional. And the good news is she's not living here anymore."

He blink his eyes and look at me with an open mouth, clearly shocked beyond his mind. "..okay.." he sheepishly states, while a small grin make way on his lips.

My heart flatter when I saw his smile and I can't help but feel lost on his beautiful eyes as it looks directly at me temptingly. I lean my head, and lick my dried lips. His eyes flicker on my lips while he gulp, as his eyes move towards my eyes and a blush starts to creep out on his cute cheeks. I grin, and move towards him while I saw his eyes widen but before I touch his sinfully lips, a loud bang stop me completely.