Chapter 14

Louis

"So you love me huh, Masha..."

My voice is husky, and I smile smugly when I saw him blush cutely.

"... So what?" he murmur softly, while he looked down and begun fiddling the hem of his blanket.

His voice is low, and if not for being a werewolf I might not hear him. But I heard him, every words... loud and clear. And honestly I want to shout from joy. To let others know that my mate feels the same as I do.

"I'm glad.." I whisper out, while I slowly scoot over him. Gently and slowly, afraid that he might get hurt because of me.

He whip his head up to me, clearly confused. "Why?"

I grin happily and put my right hand on the back of his neck and caress him gently. "Because I feel the same as you do..'' I mutter, as I capture his lips to mine.

I felt that time stop when my lips brush against his. I didn't planned to do it, but Masha is so irresistible that I can't help but to have a taste. And as what imagined, it's truly heart melting.

Sparks showers all over, while my heart beats more faster. Heat pools inside my chest. And I'm almost choking. It's truly a bliss..

Just a simple touch of his lips, and I'm already this affected. God, it feels so good. So good that I can't stop anymore.

Any inhibitions that I have were thrown out the window, while I become more aggressive...

He gasp when I bit his bottom lip, I take advantage of it as I plunge my tongue into his hot mouth. I lick him all over, tasting every part of him.

Desire shoot through me when I heard him moan inside my mouth. I pull away, and hungrily drank his looks.

And hot damn!

He's so fucking hot... So irresistible with his disheveled hair, red and swollen lips and pinkish cheeks. I gulp when I felt my southern area become excited as it grew stiff. I lick my lips and lean down again, and brush my lips on his neck.

"Lo.. " He mewl. I groan and rub my hands on his chest but he suddenly flinch and hissed from pain.

I immediately stop and move away from him, looking guilty."Fuck! I'm sorry, baby.."

He look at me with flushed cheeks and smile softly. "No its okay..."

I slowly brush his hair and gaze at him gently. "Well, it's wrong for me to pounce on you..especially now that you're still healing." I murmur, lovingly. "And before everything else, I think we also need to talk about this..about us.."

He become rigid but I just squeeze his shoulders, letting him know that he doesn't need to worry about everything . Masha breathed a sigh, and nod his head. "Yes, we really have to."

--

Masha

I'm scared.

Truly petrified.

And a nervous wreck.

It's been three days since that day, but Lo still didn't come to me to have this 'talk'. And quite frankly, I'm thinking that he probably changed his mind. That he finally realized that he didn't want me anymore. That he really didn't like me, as what he said.

What if, everything is just a dream?

Sighing, I look down at the garden. I've been in my room all this time, but it's not like I can't go out. It's just, for some unknown reason the others always avoided me. Even the triplets and Lo's mother.