ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

꧁ ꧂

The lonely ghost walked around the library thinking of the odd boy she saw earlier

The lonely ghost walked around the library thinking of the odd boy she saw earlier. She walked down the isle she last seen him, gracing her fingers across the spine of the book he picked up. She felt an odd shiver run up her spine but decided to ignore it.

No one has ever been able to see her until he came along. She wondered what happened to him to have such a scar on his face. She continued lightly rubbing her hands on the book deep in thought about the mysterious boy. She decided to grab the book, and she kindly smiled down as she read the title.

"Someone finally noticed me," she whispered to herself.

Todoroki sat up from his seat walking over to his friend group for lunch. He decided to tell them that he wanted to spend his lunchtime in the library. They all nodded their head to his request as they ate their lunch without him. Shoto headed straight to the library once he left the cafeteria. He grabbed the door and opened it, walking inside. He greeted the librarian, like always, and made his way down the isle he last seen the girl.

He noticed her sitting down with her back against the shelf. She had a book in hand, and she was silently reading to herself. Shoto walked up to her taking a seat beside her. Once he was up close to her, she appeared to be more transparent than before he first seen her. The ghost finally looked up from her book to acknowledge his presence. She gave a small smile as she looked back down to continue to read.

Todoroki noticed her UA jacket was stained red, and her eyes were a ghostly (e/c) color. He wanted to start a conversation with the ghost, but he didn't know how. He decided to clear his throat in hopes of this catching her attention. She let out a small hum to let him know that she was listening. "Is it your quirk that gives you that appearance as well as let's you fade away?"

She looked at him shocked at such a question. When she was alive, she did have a quirk but nothing useful. Though she was amazing at making things some people would say her brain was her quirk, but in reality she was just extremely smart.

The ghost shook her head 'no' to his question before responding, "....I am dead."

Todoroki blinked twice trying to see if she was joking or not. Once he realized she wasn't joking, he quickly stood up from his spot. She noticed his shocked expression, so she grabbed his hand as she lightly brought him to another place in the library. This part of the library was dark and appeared to be where they held some of the records of the school.

"I can not be in here," Todoroki stated.

The ghost ignored him walking over to an isle pulling out a file. Shoto followed her in curiosity on to what it is she wanted to show him. He stood behind her as he realized what she was holding.

"Is this your file?" Todoroki asked her.

She nodded her head 'yes' handing it to him. He gladly took it from her as he read over her papers. He realized she would be the same age as Aizawa if she wouldn't have died. He continued to read more as he saw that she killed herself at school. He looked up from the file staring at her in shock.

"So you really are a ghost..."

She began to fade away with a small blue tear running down her right eye. She whispered before her body fully faded, "You know my first tear would always come from my left eye."

Her voice was soft but also deep as it echoed through the dark room. She was finally gone as a stream of pretty blue tears left with her. Todoroki stared at where she was for a minute then looked down at the file in his hand. He wanted to know more about the ghost, so he decided to ask Mr. Aizawa about her after class.

"What brings you to still be in here, Todoroki?" Mr. Aizawa asked. He slowly wrapped himself up in his sleeping bag ready to take a nap. Todoroki cleared his throat before he spoke knowing this would be a difficult topic. "Have you ever heard of a student named Y/N L/N that went here?"

Aizawa's eyes widen at the name that was long forgotten. "How do you know about L/n?" He asked the stoic boy. Todoroki didn't answer deciding if he should lie or tell the truth.

"I heard about it," was all he said. The teacher nodded his head seeming to accept his answer. Aizawa sat himself up preparing to discuss the long difficult conversation with his student.

"Y/N was a student that went here, and she worked as a supporting agent always making the best gear for us. She never talked to anyone, and nobody every acknowledged her unless they needed something. One day, she decided to take her life by falling off of the roof of the school. Nobody knew why she took her life since no one was friends with her. The school covered up the incident not wanting a bad rep on them. It was fairly easy to cover up since she didn't really have parents that cared."

Todoroki just listened to Aizawa tell the sad story of his classmate. He thought back on how the ghost had a red stain on their jacket probably from when they killed themselves. He felt bad for Y/N as Aizawa continued talking. Once Aizawa was finished, Todoroki thanked him and went straight back to the library.

He walked down the isle he would always find her in, and he saw her in a small orange chair reading a book quietly to herself. He approached her taking a seat right next to the chair on the floor. He looked up at her admiring her looks. Her (e/c) eyes, lushes plump lips, and kinky hair that defend gravity. She was truly beautiful even as a ghost.

She stopped reading her book and looked down to see a pair of blue and grey eyes looking back at her. She smiled slightly as she placed the book back on the bookshelf behind her. Todoroki blushed from her smile as he averted his attention elsewhere.

"W-Why did you kill yourself?" He asked her finally looking back into her (e/c) eyes.

Her smile dropped as her body started to fade away again. The ghost didn't like answering such questions about her life when she was alive.

"I'm sorry, but I am not ready to answer the questions you have for me."

She left Todoroki in the cold library to afraid to face him.