ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 4

꧁ ꧂

Todoroki entered the library hoping to get answers from the ghost since his curiosity was taking over him

Todoroki entered the library hoping to get answers from the ghost since his curiosity was taking over him. He saw her sitting at a table by herself watching the people in the library interact. He walked over to the table taking a seat beside her. Y/n's attentions was now on him snapping her out of her sad thoughts. She softly smiled at his presence happy to finally have someone to talk to. Todoroki pulled out work from his backpack, so he wouldn't look weird just sitting at a table talking to himself.

"Would you mind telling me about yourself now?" He asked her in a monotone voice.

She let out a long sigh knowing she couldn't avoid this conversation for long. "Well as you already know my name is Y/n L/n, and I'm the ghost of the UA library. You may ask why I stay in the library, and it is because it's the only thing that brought me comfort in my lifetime. I never had parents that cared for me, and they always looked down on me as if I was a disappointment. It was no better at school, nobody ever wanted to be my friend. The only time people talked to me were for answers, and when I got to UA, it would be for me to make them gear. I hated my life, and I felt as if no one truly cared for me or about me, so I decided to take my life by jumping down the rooftop finally ending it all. I don't regret it....though sometimes I do. I honestly don't know? I was sad and lonely when alive and now I'm the same way when dead!! Why does no one care to notice me or care about me!!"

Y/n was now crying at this point from her emotional story she just told Todoroki.

Todoroki didn't know how to comfort her. He couldn't exactly hug her since his hand would go right through, so he decided to tell her his life story instead. He cleared his throat catching the attention of the sad ghost. "My father and my mother were arranged in a quirk marriage. He had this strong desire to surpass All Might, but he knew he couldn't do it on his own, so he had three kids. He considered them to be failures, so he had me as I got both my mother and my fathers quirk. He would train me nonstop for my quirk. He drove my mother to the brick of insanity to where she poured boiling water on my left side cause it reminded her of my father. My life isn't the prettiest story, and I know how you feel. Until recently a friend helped me see the good in my quirk and myself. So if you would let me, I would like to help you see the good in yourself and show you that you are loved."

Y/n's tears stopped as she looked at the boy in front of her. A shaky smile made its way onto her lips. "That's all I ever wanted to hear..." She whispered to him. She wrapped both her arms around him embracing him in a hug. Todoroki felt a weight lowering down his shoulders and a cold shiver going up his spine. She broke away from the hug her head now held high as her (e/c) eyes were gleaming with a new found happiness.

The next day, Todoroki woke up extra early to greet the ghost at the library. He made his way through the halls happy to have a new friend to talk to in the morning. He opened the door to the silent library walking to the front desk. He checked in with the librarian before going to the table where she was sitting.

"Goodmorning Todoroki," the girl kindly greeted.

He greeted her back and started to pull out his work from his backpack. Y/n glanced at his work before a big grin spread across her face.

"I remember learning that it was super hard, but after studying with myself I got it down packed."

She slid his paper over to herself looking over the many problems on the math homework. Todoroki let her be since this is the first time she's seen work, and she seemed to be happy. They worked together on his homework for all his classes having light conversation.

"Hmmm? Shoto that problem isn't right."

"Oh, I see thank you Y/n."

"No problem Sho!"

The boy lightly blushed at her nickname for him. Shoto then heard the bell ring for class, so he started to gather all of his things. The ghost placed her hand on his shoulder halting him to stop.

"I just wanted to thank you for noticing me!!"