𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣

꧁ ꧂

It has been months now and Shoto will still make time in the morning to visit Y/n

It has been months now and Shoto will still make time in the morning to visit Y/n. Shoto would tell her  about the outside world while Y/n tried to help him on his homework. They enjoyed each other's company very much, and sometimes Shoto would visit her during lunch.

"Shoto, can I ask you a question?"

"What is it Y/n?"

"Well you know how your in the dorms now, right?"

Shoto nodded his head 'yes' to her question.

"Well I was wondering if you could stay here like during the night time.... not saying that you have to stay the whole night... but just to visit....."

He thought it over for a moment before answering her question. "Sure," was all he replied with. His answer was simple, but it was enough to spread a smile across Y/n's face.

"Though I can not sneak into the school, so you would have to come with me to my dorm."

If you could see it, the ghost would have a huge blush plastered on her face. She patted her cheeks calming herself down from the thought of going into a boy's room. She shyly nodded her head yes to his offer.

"I'll meet you here and we'll walk back to my dorm after school."

Shoto walked out of the classroom as soon as the bell ringed. He saw Y/n waiting in the hall for him outside of his class. He kept walking in hopes Y/n would catch on to follow him. Midoriya, Iida, and Ochako walked along side of Shoto. They all chatted about with each other making Y/n feel lonely once again. She walked on the side of Shoto wrapping her arm around his as she glared at the others.

"How dare they talk to my new friend.." She whispered to herself.

Shoto didn't mind her holding on to him as they walked through the halls. He listened to the conversation of his friends as he silently walked along side of them. He looked down at the girl holding onto him as he watched her glare at the others. He was confused on why she was mad at them maybe she just had a temper for no reason like Bakugo, or maybe she was jealous of their friendship.

They walked all the way to the dorms as Y/n still clanged on to Shoto. He declined his friends offer to hang out since he had Y/n with him, and it would be very awkward for her. She followed Shoto up to his room taking in everything new with UA since she was alive.

He opened the door to his dorm as Y/n looked around at the Japanese style room. "They let you style your dorms??" Y/n asked Shoto. He nodded his head yes as he sat down on his bed. Y/n followed suit and sat next to him but keeping some distance.

"Do you have any homework to do?"

"No"

"Ummm.... You know you could've went with your friends I really don't mind, I'm dead after all."

"You seemed to not like them. I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable."

Now Y/n felt bad for glaring at Shoto's friends when they did nothing to her. She looked down at her feet as her curly locks covered her face.

"I-I'm sorry Sho.... I just never had a real friend before, so sorry if I come off as overbearing." 

Shoto let out a long sigh seeing Y/n so sad.

"It is alright Y/n, I was just wondering why you were glaring at my friends is all."

She perked up hearing that he wasn't mad at her as a smile crossed her face. She looked around Shoto's dorm once more trying to take note of his style.

"So, what do you want to do??"

"I do not mind, but there is a book that I have been reading that I would like to continue."

Shoto walked over to his desk pulling out (f/b) that he had been reading. Y/n stared at him in shock at the fact that he was reading her favorite book. She smiled to herself as she parted her lips to ask Shoto questions about the book.

"I love that book! I always read it! Do you like it?"

"I just started, but I like the plot of the book so far..."

The two of them continued to discuss the book together( mainly Y/n while Shoto listened ). Shoto offered that the two of them read together. Y/n happily agreed excited that she won't have to read alone anymore. Soon night came, the two sat in silence reading together. Y/n glanced up from the page to see blue and grey eyes looking back at her. Her breath hitched as her eyes never faltered from his. Shoto unconsciously leaned closer to Y/n as she kept eye contact with him. Rain from outside started to pour as the thunder roared.

Shoto's lips touched Y/n's gracefully as he felt a cold shiver down his spine. Y/n's body soon started to glow a bright light as she looked at Shoto scared.

"What- What is happening to me?" She questioned.

Shoto didn't know how to answer, so he just shook his head in disbelief. A light shined through the window of Shoto's bedroom down onto Y/n. She slowly started to fade away with the light as joyful tears escaped her eyes. She longed for this moment ever since she died. She finally felt at peace with herself and everything that happened thanks to one person, Shoto Todoroki.

When the ghost finally faded away, is when Shoto finally understood what happened.