Meeting new people

(I know that Hajime doesn't really have a backstory but I'm giving him one and it is my AU of his backstory)

(Hajime POV)

Hi my name is Hajime Hinata and I don't remember my Ultimate talent. I was standing in front of Hopes Peak and I headed in and I black out. I woke up in complete darkness and I was confused, I got up and I saw a door and I headed towards it. When I opened it I saw fifteen other students, "Hey you're new right?" A red hair lady asked, I was still disoriented from blacking out, so the stuff I say is completely gibberish.

(Gundham POV)

I looked around this mortals 'Tch only if we could've killed Makoto, then Lady Enoshima would still be alive.' I thought bitterly to myself, I saw the door open and I see a brunette male with greenish eyes with unnoticeable freckles underneath his eyes. Whilst everyone else was panicking because a rabbit showed up and said that we have to stay here until we all became "friends", the brunette mortal passed out but I was able to catch him, I decided that I would watch over him until he wakes up.

(Timeskip)

(Hajime POV)

I wake up to see a male watching over me "It appears that you are up now mortal, I would like to have your name once you regain your strength back. The name Gundham Tanaka remember it well because it would be the name to rule the world." He said. I dealt with people like him so I didn't take much insult to it, "My name is Hajime Hinata and I don't remember my talent at the moment but I hope that we can get along." I said to him still laying down on the sand "Have you made any pacts or tribes?" "No the only pet I took care of was a hermit crab in elementary that we passed around." I said.

(Gundham POV)

"Fuhaha merely.... trash compared to me." I said 'Why did I hesitate to call him trash?' I thought as he got up and left to introduce himself to the others. I felt like I wanted no harm to come to him. I might have him around for a bit more and see what I feel like.

(Still his POV)

Sagishi told us that this place was Jaberwock island, "And the most suspicious person here is you." He said pointing at me "He- hey I know that he seems a little suspicious but he doesn't trust people that easily." The mortal Hajime said "How would you know that?" He argued back "Because he grew up with the overlord Gundham." I lied for some reason "Yo- you two did?" The pink fiend said "Uhhhh yep, yes we did." The brunette male said with an panicked smile "Then hug." Sagishi said. I went to him and hugged him pulling him close and he slowly hugged me back. It felt.... nice "Okay fine we believe you now." Kazuichi said, I reluctantly let go of him, missing his warmth already. The bunny came and said that she had an present for everyone and it was a keychain of Usami and everyone but the brunette mortal and ....Chiaki loved it and said it was cute.

(Timeskip to where Monokuma appears and beats up Usami)

(Still his POV)

I stood behind the brunette mortal and then Monokuma finally appeared and said that there was an traitor and that we were in a killing game. I saw the brunette mortal freak out and for some reason I went up to him and hugged him to comfort him. I dragged him to his domain and told him good night.

(Hajime POV)

Gundham has left and I kinda miss him already. I don't know if I should trust him or not, but for now I will until I have a reason not to. I heard noise in my cottage then I felt pressure applied on my bed, then I felt extra warmth on my body, I then opened my eyes and I saw Gundham resting on my chest, we were still covered by sheets and blankets. I slightly blushed but I was confused of how he got in my cottage without a key or how he didn't ring my doorbell and it didn't wake me. It seems that he was wake because his face got very close to my face in a instant, it was so close that our lips were almost touching. I let out a small gasp of surprise because he placed his lips on mine, I had a look of surprise because I wasn't expecting that. He smirk a bit and he wouldn't get off me, his lips parted from mine "Hello Hajime~" He said, "U- um he- hey, Gun- Gundham? What are you doing here?" I asked him "Why? I'm not allowed to be here?" He asked, "N- no, it's not that... how did you get in here?" I said panicky. "Oh there is a small spot for the mastermind to get in though the rooms." He said, "....Wait... What?" I said "I know that you heard me." He said, "Wh- why are you telling me this?", "Cause we're friends right, I'm right aren't I? I better be right." He said. I looked at him in fear, and I nodded slowly because of the situation that I was put in, he gave me this sickly smile "Good now, I think I'm going to stay the night here with you." He said, I didn't dare make an argument against him. He laid his head on my chest again and fell back after a while, I just laid there very confused about what is going to happen after. I somehow managed myself to fall back asleep with Gundham laying on my chest.

(Timeskip to morning)

(Still his POV)

I woke up and.... Gundham was still there sleeping, my guess the time was around 6:45 AM, I wanted to get off but he's still there. I was still freaking out about what happened last night and I was questioning it if it was a dream and if I just invited Gundham over and I forgot about it or if everything was true. After 15 minutes of laying down the morning announcement went off and Gundham got up and thanked me for letting him stay the night 'I guess it was a dream.' I thought then he left to go and change in his cottage while I'll change mine. I got changed into my clothes and I headed towards the restaurant, I sat down at a table near everyone. Gundham came in a few minutes later and he came to where I was sitting, "Hello mortal." He said "Hello Gundham." I replied. He sat down and we both began to chat a bit until he said "Meet me at my domain, and I'll tell you why you're there when you get there." He said "Okay, what time?" I asked "When it is three hours past noon." He said "Alright." I said. Gundham then left after finishing his breakfast, I had already finished mine. I decided that I would hang out with Teruteru, I left to find him but he was already hanging out with Byakuya, Teruteru was cooking while Byakuya was eating Teruteru's cooking. I checked the time on my Mono pad and it was around 2:00 PM 'Wow, time travels fast.' I thought to myself as I head to the Mono machine to get presents for him and a few others. I then hanged out with Mahiru and I gave her a silver ring and she thanked me. I checked the time again and it was 2:57 PM, I told her that I had to meet up with someone and she asked who and I said Gundham in his cottage, she told me to be careful because of the killing game.

(Gundham POV)
I have fallen in love with the brunette mortal and since I'm the mastermind, I can easily get my prince to fall into despair but I need to be patient. I could just threaten him to stay with me because I do have control over everyone and he doesn't think what happened last night was real but he'll soon realize that he has no choice but to join me.

(Hajime POV)

I decided that I would go there a little early. I head to his cottage and I knocked and he opened the door and let me in, then he closed it "Sooo, Gundham, what di-" I was interrupted by Gundham placing a knife by my neck. Gundham then gave me this smile like he hasn't have a knife against my neck. I placed my hands in a surrender position, "Go against the wall over there." He commanded and I did as I was told and placed my back against the wall, the knife was still against my throat as Gundham inched closer towards my face with his lips close to mine. He leaned a bit closer and took the knife away from my neck and he kissed me on the lips, I couldn't push him off because I stood in shock. He then moved his head towards my neck and he lightly bite it, he then kissed my neck a bit. Gundham then backed away from me after he was satisfied with what he has done and then he gave me this sickly sweet smile "Now then, since I now claim you as mine and mine alone. You have to listen to me." He said "Also, I'm the mastermind of the killing game, and what happened last night was not a dream." He said that, then kissing me again but I wasn't pressed against the wall but now he is holding me in a tight embrace. I tried to pull away from him but his grip tightened up and he closed his eyes now and he stopped kissing me. "Ah Ah ah, I wouldn't want you to run away and tell anyone what I told you, my little despair prince." He whispered into my ear. I shivered because his hot breathe touch my ear, and I felt like I wanted to cry because of the situation that I was put in. Gundham rested his head on my shoulder, and his grip loosened up a bit and he pulled the knife out again and placed it against my neck again. "You better not tell anyone about this. I really don't want to bring any harm towards you." He said, I tried to back away again but he placed his arm around me pulling me very close to his chest. The knife was still against my neck, he then placed the knife against my chest and he then pressed the knife on my chest, making his point out, deep enough to the point where it hurt but didn't make a cut. I wanted to scream in pain but he placed something above my mouth keeping me quiet. I now notice that he placed a cloth on my mouth, he then took the cloth off and then he kissed me again. I was still scared of him but I couldn't do a thing for him to get off of me, he then pulled away from me "Glad that we had this talk? Right my despair prince?" He asked "Ye- yep, grea- great chat." I stuttered out, "Good boy, now ta ta, I need to work on some motives." He said to me dismissively, I then left the cottage and I went to mine then I sobbed not caring if Gundham hears me.