Spending time with the leader

(Hajime POV)

I've woke up and I felt an numbness in my stomach, I slowly sat up and I saw Gundham sleeping next to me, after a bit he woke up, "My prince, what troubles you this early?" He asked, "W- who tried to kill me? What did you do to that person?" I asked, "It was the crazed- hope fiend." He said bitterly, "Y- you mean Nagito?" I asked, "Yes, I mean that mortal." He said, "Oh.. why did you stop yourself when you said crazed, I know that he can be weird but you can't insult someone saying that they're crazed." I said, "Well I'm telling the truth my prince." He said, I scoffed "Yeah right, you're the mastermind of this game and you're calling Nagito crazy." I said, "Fine then be difficult, ask another mortal about what happened." He said, I left the cottage and I went to where Byakuya was, "Hey Byakuya, what happened yesterday?" I asked, "Well Nagito tried to kill you.. he acted very crazy when he was caught, everyone was unnerved." Byakuya said, "Well where is he?" I asked, "Well Monokuma executed him." He said, "W- what? I didn't even die, why would he execute him?" I said, "I don't know, maybe he's flipping on the rules since no one could harm him." He said, "Yeah maybe you're right." I said, "Do you want to hang out to get your mind off it?" He asked, "Sure." I said, we talked for a bit, "...Hey, Hajime. let me ask you one thing. There's something I've been wondering for a while, and I'd like to purge that question from my mind. So let me ask you! What is your body fat percentage!?" He asked, "It was somewhere around the single digits, an eight or nine." I said, "Yeah, you do seemed to look like an eight or nine." He said, "Be grateful this is a tropical island. If you were somewhere less hospitable, you'd freeze to death." He said, "I-I see..." I said, "Anyway, you still can't remember what your talent is...?" He asked, "Y-Yeah...not yet..." I said, "I see... However, there is no need for you to be depressed about it." He said, "Huh?" I stumbled, "...What's with that face?" He asked, "Nothing, I just thought I was going to get yelled at again..." I said, "Hmph, how foolish. Do you really think I'd get mad about something like that? A person like me has a responsibility to watch over you weaklings. Besides...as long as I'm here, it doesn't matter what your talent is. As long as Byakuya Togami is in charge, you will all know peace." He said, "I-I see..." I said, "The Togami Corporation is famous worldwide, but it will grow even more rapidly under my command... You should feel lucky that someone as talented as me is here. Just believe in me. If you do, everything will turn out fine." He said, I stayed silent as I thought 'I-I don't really understand, but...he's extremely confident. So this is Byakuya Togami, the Ultimate Affluent Progeny...' "Just make sure you don't get in my way. A commoner should know their place and stay put. However...if there is anything troubling you, I don't mind if you rely on me." He said, he then left. I then head back to my cottage, Gundham was still there, "Kehehe.. So did you find out that I wasn't deceiving you..?" He said, "It seems that you were correct about Nagito." I said, he grabbed onto me and he kissed me. I then left again because I was annoyed with him. I saw Byakuya and Mikan, I decided that I would listen to what they say just in case if they planned something, "What is it that you're worried about Mikan?" Byakuya asked, "I- I think that H- Hinata- Kun is scared of T- Tanaka- Kun." She said, "Huh..? What do you mean? They grew up with each other." He said, "I- I could read p- p- people's emotions very easy, a- and I saw that Hinata- Kun was scared of Tanaka- Kun when h- he picked him up." Mikan said, "Well I could-" He was interrupted by Kazuichi with Teruteru falling behind, "Mikan is correct, that's why Teruteru wasn't in the kitchen, he was with me protecting Hajime." Kazuichi said, "Yup, and Gundham is the mastermind, Kazuichi told me and I was suspicious of them growing up together because Hajime seemed shocked to what Gundham said, and we confronted Gundham and he revealed himself." Teruteru said. I came out and went to where they were, "Hajime! Are you okay? Mikan, Teruteru, and Kazuichi told me that Gundham is the mastermind, i- is that true?" He asked, "*sigh* Yes it is true." I said, he looked at me with pity, "Well tell me if he harasses you like that again.." He said, I nodded and I spent the rest of the day with them.

(Timeskipy to night)

(Still his POV)

I got ready for bed, I laid down in my bed and I placed the covers over me. I eventually fell asleep but I felt that Gundham was watching me sleep.