Investigation and Trial time

(Hajime POV)

After we were given our personalities back, we had to investigate the body, the cause of death was multiple stab wounds, the time of death was 3 P.M, I went over to Teruteru, "Where were you?" I asked, "I was in the kitchen." He said, "Okay.. thank you." I said, I went over to Mahiru and Hiyoko "Could I ask where you two were?" I asked, "After everyone left, me and Hiyoko went back to the restaurant." Mahiru said, "Thank you." I said, I saw Chiaki with Akane.

I went over to Chiaki and Akane, "Where were you two?" I asked "While we were both under the disease, Chiaki and Nekomaru were trying to get me to train." Akane said, I looked over to Chiaki, who was sleeping. I found Byakuya "Hey.. where were you since you were under the despair disease?" I asked, "Sadly no one could confirm my alibi since I was alone inn my cottage." He said, "Well I believe you." I said smiling, I saw that he blushed a bit "T- Thank you.. you are kind." He said, I saw Kazuichi crying in a corner.

I went up to him, "Hey.. you okay?" I asked, "N- no! Miss Sonia was killed! And I wasn't there to protect her!" He sobbed, "It's okay Kazu, I'm sure she doesn't want you to beat yourself over it." I said, he continued to sob a bit.. well he's definitely off the suspect list, who to talk to next?

Mikan and Ibuki! I saw that they were talking with each other, "Hey, where we're you both?" I asked, "I- Ibuki and I were in the supermarket." Mikan said, "Yup! Ibuki could confirm what Mikan- Chan said." Ibuki said, I should probably check the Mono pad again to be sure I got everything, okay so cause of death was multiple stab wounds, the time of death was 3 P.M and there seems to be no other trauma on her.

Then the trial announcement went off, we all head to Mono Rock and then the elevator came down, I was the first one to step on. I went up and everyone slowly started to get on and once we were all up there, we saw 16 podiums.

I went to mine one and I saw that there was a stand with a picture of Sonia with a red 'X' over her face. Everyone looked pretty unnerved, "I think we should establish our alibis." Teruteru said, "Well everyone gave them to Hajime, but he can't really confirm their alibis expect for the people he was with." Mahiru said, "Form what a few people told me, Mahiru was with Hiyoko, Chiaki was with Akane and Nekomaru, Byakuya was alone, Teruteru was in the kitchen by himself, Peko was also by herself, I couldn't get anything out of Kazuichi, and I was with Gundham and Fuyuhiko, Mikan was in the RocketPunch with Ibuki." I said, everyone looked relieved.

Fuyuhiko had a surprise look, "Okay so that leaves Peko, Teruteru, and Kazuichi." Mahiru said, "Huh? What? Hajime are you sure that you didn't see Peko anywhere?" Fuyuhiko asked, "Yes, I didn't see Peko." I said, "How do you know it isn't Teruteru or Kazuichi?" Fuyuhiko asked, "Why are you getting so defensive about this?" Kazuichi asked, "I just don't want us to pick the wrong person then we all get executed." Fuyuhuko growled, after some more debate we were still stuck on who's the culprit.

I don't think it was Kazuichi or Teruteru, "Well we need to figure out who stabbed Sonia." Peko said, I froze up "Peko.. I was the only one given the Mono pad. I never mentioned anything about Sonia being stabbed." I said, everyone froze, "Peko...are you the culprit?" I asked, "Huh? You're saying she's the culprit? How do you not know if it is Kazuichi or Teruteru?" Fuyuhiko asked, "Well it's because of me for Teruteru that I know he's not the culprit. Hajime I apologize for not telling you sooner but after Teruteru entered the kitchen, he saw me and we both cook and eat the food." Byakuya said, "Oh.. um it's okay!" I said, at least he's off the chopping block.

After more arguing and debate it all came down to Peko, we all voted and Monokuma pulled the machine, it landed on Peko and money came out, "Correct! It was Peko who killed Sonia." Monokuma laughed, everyone was saddened especially Fuyuhiko, "Peko! Please don't go! Don't leave me!" He begged, "Young master... Young master!" She cried, then the chain came.

She was dragged away and Fuyuhiko chased after her.

Everyone stood in shocked, we all rushed over to Fuyuhiko, Mikan held him as he bled. Monokuma came and took him away, everyone said their goodbyes and we all head over to our cottages to forget our worries... all except for Gundham.