Investigate and Trial

{3rd POV}

Hajime was starting to feel better and he soon remembered that Byakuya died.. but he barely remembers anything from where he had the forgetful disease..

He didn't remember where he was during the murder or when it happened.. but he also noticed that Mahiru was in the room with him.. "Hey Mahiru.. how are you..?" He asked, Mahiru sighed softly, "I.. I don't know.. Byakuya was just murdered.. and we don't know who it is.." Mahiru said, "Oh.." He replied lowly.. he grew close to Byakuya a bit, so he was sadden that he was found dead, hopefully they'll find the culprit.. as their life depended on it..

Mahiru gave him a pitiful look, she knew that the two had grown close, "We'll investigate for you and we'll tell you what we find, okay?" She said, "Oh.. no it's fine, I could investigate." Hajime replied, "Alright.. here's the Mono files, it says everything about his death, "Thank you.." Hajime replied, he grabbed the Mono file, 'Victim: Byakuya Togami, Cause of death: Drowning, no other trauma, Time of death: 1 PM.' Hajime read, he couldn't remember who he was with.. that would've made him an easy target to be accused of by the true culprit..

He needed to give out despite him not knowing a thing about what was happening at the time, "Don't worry Hajime, I believe you. I know that you couldn't harm him.." Mahiru said noticing the boy's distress, "Thank you.." Hajime said smiling a bit, "You're welcome.. c'mon I got everyone's alibis, we should go over to where everyone is." Mahiru said, "Alright." Hajime replied, he got out of bed and they both went over to the Mono Rock.

Everyone else was there, they all were sad, especially Kazuichi.. as they stood there, Hajine could hear a few whispers, "Maybe Hajime was the one who did it. He can't remember where he was.." He heard one said, "Maybe.. but we still need evidence for that.." He heard another one said, Akane went over to him, "Hey, don't let those comments get you down, I believe ya man as I was with ya." Akane said to the duo, "Akane, you're a life saver! You can tell everyone that at the trial." Mahiru said, "Alright, I'll tell the other dudes everything!" Akane said happily, "Thank you.." Hajime replied, he gave her a quick hug.

Akane hugged him tightly, "Gah-..! A- Akane, you're crushing me...!" Hajime struggled out, "Sorry man! I'm just really excited to see ya! I kinda got worried." Akane said, "It's okay, we'll get through this together." Hajime said with a smile, then the escalator dropped down. Hajime stepped on and he went up, then everyone else went up after Hajime..

They all stood in the elevator as they went down, they all were quiet as they went down, Hajime felt uneasy.. well everyone did, all except for Gundham but he didn't show his excitement, they all went to their podiums, they all were silent for a bit, "Where was everyone?" Hajime asked, "Well I was cooking, I wanted to make a meal for Hajime." Teruteru said, "Aww thank you Teruteru!" Hajime said, "You're welcome.." He replied, "Ibuki can confirm that Teru was cooking. I wanted to see what he was doing." Ibuki said, "Well Akane was with Hajime. I also watched over Hajime." Nekomaru said, everyone felt a little more calm.

Especially Gundham, he didn't want the filthy mortals thinking of his sweet prince being capable of such heinous crimes, "Well Gundham... was in his room the entire time." Mahiru said with slight distaste in her mouth, "Fuyuhiko, Mahiru and I were in the supermarket." Hiyoko said, "Mikan was her patient room, strapped down because she wouldn't stop attacking everyone." Ibuki said, "I- I'm sorry!" Mikan said, everyone but one person shared their alibi.. and Hajime knew who it was..

It was Kazuichi, "Kazuichi.. are you the culprit..?" Hajime asked, he didn't want to believe it.. one of his friends committed the crime. Everyone was shocked.. I mean who wouldn't? The guy who screams the loudest and is generally a scaredy-cat murder someone, but nonetheless everyone knew that he was probably right.. but they still didn't want to believe it..

Kazuichi was also shocked, "Look man, I don't remember anything from the past few days, but I know that I wouldn't kill someone." Kazuichi said, did he also get forgetful disease..? Monokuma was laughing, "Pupupu.. You guys thought that I would've immediately tell anyone who got the disease?" Monokuma said, "Wait.. DID I SERIOUSLY DO UT??" Kazuichi said, "Who knows, let's vote and see who they will pick!" Monokuma said, "Wait.. what?!" Kazuichi said, everyone voted, and the machine landed on Kazuichi.

A bunch of coins had come out.. meaning that they have gotten it correct.. Kazuichi was panicking he kept on muttering things, everyone but Gundham was sad..

Gundham was thrilled to get rid of another opponent of his love for Hajime.. but he needed to get rid of the rest so that Hajime could get safe..

Kazuichi was dragged off, and he was placed in a huge driller, it was drilling straight down to the core of Earth, it got hotter and hotter and eventually Kazuichi had died.

This devastated Hajime.. Kazuichi was the first one to protect him from Gundham, and now he's dead because of Gundham.. he needs to make sure that Teruteru or Mahiru wouldn't be hurt.. they are the only people he has left.. They all had to go to their cottages, all except for Gundham, he broke into Hajime's cottage and he waited patiently for Hajime to return out of the bathroom.

Hajime was shocked one he saw Gundham, "G- Gundham why'd are you here?!" Hajime asked with a slightly raised voice, "Kuku.. aren't lovers supposed to be sleeping together?" Gundham replied with smugness in his voice, he was promptly glared at by Hajime, "Come to bed my prince Hajime, it's past 10." Gundham said, Hajime knew that Gundham wouldn't give up until he gave in so he sighed and got into bed with Gundham.

Gundham pulled the covers of them both and he pressed his body against Hajime, Gundham held Hajime in a lovingly grasp, and he gave him many kisses. Hajime did blushed a bit but it was because he was embarrassed.. yeah it definitely wasn't because he was slowly finding himself attracted to Gundham.

But eventually he had finally fallen asleep, and his dream was weird.. he and Gundham were married and everyone was alive.. they had loads of animals together but the world outside wasn't the greatest but they all were rebuilding it.. and it was all pretty peaceful.

Hajime then awoke once again, Gundham was still sleeping next to him, he blushed slightly. He couldn't believe it.. he was falling in love with someone who was the mastermind.. Wait maybe he can try and convince Gundham to calm down a bit and him not to try and murder all his friends. Yeah that'll be nice.. and if Gundham gives information to Hajime about the real world to make him this way.. he might forgive him slightly..

Although Gundham would have to prove himself and he has to work hard to earn back Hajime's trust.. he'll try to talk to Teruteru and Mahiru and all of that.. and so with that Hajime closed his eye and he fell back asleep.